Are you our new Graphic Designer? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where every day brings a new challenge? If so, AlphaGraphics of New Bern could be the fit for you. We are a locally owned printing, marketing and visual communications company that specializes in client solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our client first staff today!
As a graphic designer at AlphaGraphics, you will be using the latest printing technology to help our clients effectively create and produce business cards, catalogs, high-quality banners, brochures, photo books, blueprints and much more! Every day brings a new opportunity to expand your skills in this exciting fast past industry.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions
- Create print or electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and other various techniques
- Develop material for internet web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects
- Remain up to date on changing trends in the graphic design industry
- Interpret customer requests and turn ideas into tangible products
- Actively communicate with clients to understand and deliver design material to their satisfaction
- Coordinate social media efforts to strengthen brand recognition
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Excellent project and time management
- Ability to communicate ideas visually, orally, and in writing
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to accurately discern colors
- The ability to work independently
- Print design experience preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite experience required
- Proficient in both MAC & PC
- Graphic Design degree; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Wages commensurate with experience/skill level.