AlphaGraphics in Sugar Land is seeking an eager, HIGHLY motivated and energetic individual to increase the business center's sales and client base. This individual will sell products such as print, marketing and design services to businesses and individuals. Servicing the customer and contacts by maintaining and acquiring new accounts by performing the following duties:
- Understand and communicate the AlphaGraphics products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Web sites, and other sources.
- Cold-calling, prospecting, following up on leads and referrals. Turns leads into customers.
- Travels throughout the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or meet with customers in the business center or by phone.
- Encourage overall client relations with high levels of customer service.
- Gain access to key decision makers at appropriate levels.
- Meeting Metrics & Activity Quotas (job performance based on results)
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience a plus
- Associates Degree or minimum 2 years related experience
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Proactive follow-up skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with the team, ability to multi-task
- Computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meeting metrics and activity quotas
Contract to Full Time
Base Pay plus Commission
To be considered for a position with our innovative and exciting company, please email cover letter and resume. Selected candidate(s) may be required to successfully pass a drug screening test and background check.
AlphaGraphics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!!