Analyst/Lead Analyst/Associate – NYC (Experienced Hire)
1-3 years work experience at professional firm
_Disillusioned with the opportunities available in large, stuffy or slow moving work environments?
Took the “safe path” out of college or feeling like you are compromising or not challenged right now?_
Looking to actually make an impact at work, be in control of your career and seeking to join an extremely fast-growing dynamic international company?
Then please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
AlphaSights is pioneering the knowledge brokerage space, rapidly scaling with offices in New York, London, Dubai and Hong Kong. Our clients – who include many of the world’s leading private equity firms, hedge funds, strategy consultancies and corporations – turn to us when they need to navigate unfamiliar markets, ramp-up on complex situations or evaluate new commercial opportunities. Our role is to connect them with the exact industry practitioners who can help them – quickly, discreetly, and across all sectors and geographies.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights is a fast-paced entrepreneurial firm. We offer passionate, driven individuals the opportunity to work as part of a committed and successful team in a positive, collaborative environment. We are continuously looking for new colleagues to join our offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
After an initial induction period, the Analyst, Lead Analyst and Associate roles provide candidates with exciting frontline responsibility at the nexus between the capital markets and global industry. Possessing the confidence to initiate conversations with demanding client and industry professionals alike is critical to your success in this role. AlphaSights offers clear career progression as well as unique opportunities for ambitious individuals to lead innovation within the firm, and to expand our business into new geographies and client segments as well as develop coaching, training and leadership skills.
- Take comprehensive, well-informed client briefs
- Rapidly establish industry structures and key players
- Independently research, identify, qualify and engage well-positioned industry executives
- Manage projects end-to-end, while growing client users and accounts
- Recruit, coach and manage junior colleagues
- 1-3 years work experience in professional firm
- Proven commercial drive and acumen in a demanding client-facing role
- Evidenced success in academic and extracurricular achievement (excellent GPA from top college)
- Exceptional communication skills
- The confidence and ability to thrive in a goal-focused, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation and the desire to make an impact
- Successful team player who can coach and collaborate with others
- Constant Challenge: AlphaSights is an amazing training ground for those who want build out their client and leadership skills whilst also developing a real understanding of how the world of business actually works
- Generous Compensation: Aligned with finance and consulting firms, we attract and retain some of the brightest and best-qualified professionals through our competitive compensation with an additional performance based bonus scheme
- Positive, Collaborative Environment: AlphaSights is a cubicle-free atmosphere and believes in the value of open doors and honest discussions
- Active social scene: Casual Friday drinks to white water rafting trips, company picnics to rock climbing, and corporate soccer and basketball leagues to our company retreat in Spain, to name just a few events
- Additional Perks: Corporate gym memberships, daily breakfast and snacks, reduced transit costs, comprehensive healthcare plan
To apply, visit: www.alphasights.com/apply/analyst-new-york
We look forward to hearing from you!