AlphaGraphics Franchise Opportunity Employee Review

View all AlphaGraphics Franchise Opportunity reviews

communicated with clients, designed creatively, good equipment, friendly staff
DESIGN SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 27, 2014
Since AlphaGraphics was primarily a print shop, I output most of my jobs for the printer. I used the Fiery and the color Canon printer as output devices. I communicated with the CSRs concerning the graphic requests and deadlines. When a client wanted a particular design, I would sit down with them to learn their requests and advise them to the best design and print options for their needs.
Pros
enjoyed the communication with clients and the freedom to design as appropriate.
Cons
Low wages and few benefits

Other AlphaGraphics Franchise Opportunity Employee Reviews

Would not recommend to anyone
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INNovember 14, 2017
Management is a joke and the pay is even worse. No benefits, hardly any PTO. There is no such thing as a team and the owner is hardly involved. When he is involved, he messes things up because he doesn't know what he is talking about or how a print shop should actually run. Don't waste your time.
It's a busy place but like the customers and interesting jobs that come in.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZNovember 9, 2017
Quite busy. I answer phones, greet customers, write estimates/jobs, download customer files, prepare jobs for printing, print using copiers, filing, faxing, and email correspondence. I enjoy designing print jobs and speaking with the customers. Management could be more knowledgeable about procedures within the business. Being so busy can sometimes be quite overwhelming and help would be nice but the lack of experience or interest of coworkers is stressful. Overall, I enjoy the variety of jobs that come in and learning how to assist the customers with their needs.
Pros
Like doing a variety of jobs and meeting the customers.
Cons
Overwhelming at times