Alpine Access Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Cust Serv Rep Tech Suppt (Current Employee) –  Palatka, FLSeptember 22, 2016
This is the best company I have worked with. They genuinely care about their employees. Management builds a relationship with every employee individually. Training and getting to know my co-workers was a lot of fun. I would have to say talking with the customer was the best part of this job. I love helping whoever I can to make their experience a great one. I have learned so much from the company such as filing, processing, managing sizable case loads and displaying customer service skills. There were many challenges with adapting to the different aspects of the job but they made sure that I was prepared before having to engage the customer one on one. A typical day at work for me would be using using online tools to navigate and solve a customer's issue.
Pros
Monitary and gift incentives
Cons
short breaks and lunches
This company was a great company to work for
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 13, 2016
I loved that I could work from home with this company. The managers and coaches were really helpful when you needed them.
It could get better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 18, 2016
It is a nice company to work form home. I love working from home it helped me get my health problems together so that I could get back to work.
Pros
working from home
Cons
could pay more for the call volume
No tact
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 17, 2016
While they cram having tact on all calls and being empathetic all day to customers. .. they treat their staff poorly... there is no way we can smile on all calls with people being rude to us in the production rooms.
They want us to help customers as much as possible yet will not let us provide a supervisor when a customer requests one.
You schedule days off and still have your team lead calling your phone and sending threatening emails all day while you're on vacation. ... even though you have even told them verbally about the vacation.
Call in sick once a year and you are treated absolutely horrible...
The entire place has no tact.
Pros
I dont have to see these people in person
Cons
No tact
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 4, 2016
This job was exciting and fun. The balance of home life and work life was amazing and easy. Not driving in traffice was wonderful, no commute whatsoever. No required office wear, only a coffee cup, comfy clothes and house shoes.
Pros
Lunches made at home during lunch hour.
Cons
Rate of pay should be higher for work provided.
Fun work place
CRS (Former Employee) –  HomeAugust 3, 2016
I started with AA 9 yrs ago. Of course my pay rate was decrease way down. However, I was able to manage accordingly. In working from home I was provided with the flexibility needed to be available toward my kids’ education.
Even though the position was virtual I was able to meet and make lots of long term friendship.The company believed in keeping up with all the latest software accordingly.

Management was great, understanding and much fun to work with. The hardest part of my job was at the end of the day. Confirming that every task was fulfilled and no balls were dropped. However, that made it more inviting the next day, knowing that I would be rewarded for my accomplishments.
Pros
Very Organized
Cons
Workaholic
The pleasure of working at home
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2016
This was a stay at home type job. IT IS A REAL JOB!!! The people were very nice and always helpful if needed. They sent you a computer to work on but you also need your own computer as well. Loved the set up I made. We had to have internet of course and that was not a problem.
Pros
support, working from home, they sent you the computer
Cons
internet goes out, computer dies, phone stops working
Wonderful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 24, 2016
Alpine Access/Sykes was my first work from home job and I loved it. They are very flexible with the schedule and they treat everyone like family. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone who asked.
Xwx
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJuly 5, 2016
Working with this company is awesome, I love the way they treat there customers, although I was there almost three years and was never commended for my loyalty and never received even the smallest raise.
Pros
great customer service awesome mangangement
Cons
I need a career and company to grow with
Horrible pay
Work at Home Agent (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 29, 2016
Unrealistic expectstions, pay is horrible, overworked and underpaid. 10 minute breaks are ridiculous. I only worked here out of true desperation because I needed a job. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Love the People I work with
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 24, 2016
Over all the job is good. I wish the money were better then what it is. The people are very nice. The Insurance isn't too bad.
Pros
work at home
Cons
I wish it were more money
Hard job not enough Pay
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 24, 2016
leadership and coaches are not well trained its hard to move up in the company and if you are single then this job will not pay all the bills
Pros
working from home options
Telecommuting is Awesome
Customer Care Professional - Seasonal (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteJune 19, 2016
Unfortunately, the projects I kept getting were either seasonal or required very high quality technical support...in other words, my computer had to be at a certain level, my internet connection had to have a very low ping rate, and I had to have a high quality phone line. If any of these things were not quite good enough, I couldn't work. Because of this, I was having technical issues that kept me in seasonal work, or not working at all, and kept me from qualifying for advancement.
Pros
Work at home, so you save money on gas, clothes, and food.
Cons
Have to have very specific technical capabilities.
Great Company
Customer Service Specialist and Tech Support, Home (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 18, 2016
This is a great company. They treat their staff well and there is always room to grow. Most customers on your calls are great and looking for your help. When a tough situation comes in, managers and other staff are always there to help.
Pros
at home position
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 27, 2016
Alpine Access is a great place to work. Management is awesome, very caring group of people. Typical day at work was enjoyable, co-workers as well as Team Leaders always very helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job was busy days when you had no downtime.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
Pay on the low end.
Very Easy and simple
CSP/ Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 22, 2016
Work was easy simple receiving inbound calls placing orders.I enjoyed helping customers to the utmost satisfaction .
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Management lacks communication when dealing with Honesty of communication policy
fast paced and always something to learn
Excellent customer service required (Former Employee) –  at homeApril 6, 2016
shifts vary .....
how to communicate very clearly with customer
how to manage time and workload
co workers are on line with you able to share ideas and reach out for help
hardest part of job was the changing hours
most enjoyable part of the job was working from home
Pros
work from home
Cons
can be at times very busy
Customer Service/Problem Solving
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Creek, ORApril 3, 2016
I enjoyed working here. The people were friendly and very helpful. I answered phones the management was supportive. This is a work from home position
home based customer service
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYMarch 29, 2016
a very legitimate company for work at home.
adequate training provided for new employees.
was offered a 6 month commitment which only lasted 3 months
Pros
work from home
Cons
short term employment
Stay Away
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMarch 25, 2016
I worked for Sykes for 2 years. With 2 different campaigns. The 1st campaign was horrible. The 2nd the days and hours were good but that is all. Your team leads are less knowledgeable than you and it takes forever for them to assist you which means your call runs longer and then you are reprimanded for your hold time. The pay is horrible and it takes forever to get a raise. I never received one in 2 yrs. Policy changes daily it seems like every day and they expect for you to keep up with all of the changes. If not you are written up. There is so much I can tell you that is wrong with this company but it will take up too much of my valued time. They are loosing more and more contracts.
Pros
home
Cons
pay, staff, policies, changes