Alpine Access

Alpine Access United States Employee Reviews

I enjoyed this work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cresson, TXApril 21, 2015
Pros: Work from home.
Cons: Laid off due to reduction in Staff.
My Customer Service was for Office Depot. I enjoyed the work and was considered a top employee in production. I was laid off when they reduced the personnel by 1200 people.
fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 17, 2015
I absolutely loved working for this company!! from the time training began to my time in production there was always someone to help you along the way. Even when complications arose in my pregnancy the company didn't fire me they simply allowed me to resign and be eligible for rehire.
Getting a job
Work-at-home Agent (Former Employee), New OrleansApril 15, 2015
Pros: Work from home
Cons: able to change positions
The pool to this employment just gives you a continuous run around. The job it self has great projects; however getting with a recruiter to find your major is very challenging.
Productive workplace at Alpine Accress
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Making my customers Happy from the comfort of my home.
Cons: Job duration was very Partime
A typical work day at Alpine Access. Alpine Access is a work from home job. I had the pleasure of working from the comfort of my home for Alpine Access as an Customer Service Agent. I would take inbound calls regarding customers account. I enjoyed helping customers to solve issues with their account. The hardest part of my job was not being able to offer more help. The most enjoyable part of my job was satisfying my customers with 100% customer service and a smile.
Productive and Fun Place to work
ATT Android Flex Coach/Work At Home (Current Employee), Palm Bay, FLApril 12, 2015
My Team Leads care about you as a person not just another agent. Being in a leadership role myself my teammates are a very close knit team.
I love customers
Customer Service (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great experiences
Cons: Pay can vary
I love customer service.. I love helping people Alpine Access is a very flexible job, the pay is great I love meeting all of the new people. the supervisors are great they love to teach and train. It isn't hard to learn over the internet.
Virtual Call Center
Customer Care Professional (Current Employee), Belews Creek, NCApril 11, 2015
Pros: Work from home, no commute
Cons: Always home, Tech issues
This job is convenient because I am able to work from home in a Virtual call center. I have Learned many valuable skills, such as soft skills and improved my customer service skills. I have handled sensitive customer information, such as credit card information, social security numbers, and payment options. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a customer tells me I have made a difference in their day and have truly helped them. The management / support team is the best. They really try to help answer any questions I may have and help keep all lines of communication open.
I loved this company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort White, FLMarch 31, 2015
Pros: awesome co-workers, awesome customers`
Cons: bad mangement, bad team work
I LOVED working for this company but my manger was not a very good manager at all, she was always out to get me and would never assist me when I asked for help or how to better myself for my job. I would love to go back just on a different team but when she found out that I was trying to get ahold of the CEO she got rid of me, she would also go into the messages between us and get rid of them. I pray I never have another manager like her. I have yet to talk to someone over her head who will actually hear my side of the story.
Wonderful Company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 31, 2015
Pros: great teams and team leads
Cons: short breaks and lunches, benefits don't add up to new healthcare laws
The management is amazing with this company! We laugh and joke during our down time, there is no pressure for your AHT, and everyone knows how to laugh and have a good time without someone getting offended because "it's the workplace".
The hardest part about this job is learning to deal with angry callers who will swear at you and still keep a smile on your face, even if it's fake. There is also a lot to learn in the beginning and it can be frustrating trying to remember it all at first, but it becomes second nature after about month.
Work from Home, very easy
Assist Customers (Current Employee), HomeMarch 24, 2015
Alpine is a good company except they could offer better benefits, learnedd how to work from home and yet communicate with co workers and staff from home
Alpine Access Review
Xbox Tech Support/Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 23, 2015
Loved working for Xbox probably one of the best jobs ever always loved assisting others with there Xbox's however the pay is not all that great
Productive workplace with the benefit of working from home
Customer Service Representative, Telecommute (Current Employee), Spokane, WAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: working from home
Cons: very short breaks
A typical day at work consists of logging in to review latest company news and updates, helping customers with their credit card information and billing concerns. I have learned to work independently with little to no supervision, have increased my skills at customer support and have increased my skills of multitasking. Management is just a phone call away to assist when needed and there are advancement opportunities available. We stay in contact with our co-workers through a chat room that is open and friendly, we help each other with questions as they come up. I would say that the hardest part of my job is worrying about keeping my work environment quiet enough, I can control what is going on in my own house, but cannot control what is going on in my neighbors yards. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work from home. I am happy to know that I do not have to deal with commute times and that if my car doesn't start that I will still be at work on time.
great placement
At home Rogers Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 21, 2015
Pros: employment benefits
Cons: calls for management were difficult
working from home
learned discipline
no coworkers
hardest part was the long hours
enjoyable working from home
Work from home
Training Specialist (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 10, 2015
Great job, you can pick your own schedule and can work for different companies under one name to gain experience. Fast paced work environment, great for single parents
Team Oriented
Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: work in my pj's, create my own work environment, no commute, opportunity for advancement, great paid training
Cons: not much flexibility, time limit on calls, rude customers, pay
It was a work from home job but set up exactly like an office job, hours were not flexible. The only difference was that you are able to do the job in your pj's. My team leader was very supportive and easy to contact. The training was very good, I feel like it completely prepared me for taking calls. The hardest part of the job was taking calls from rude customers who failed to realize that I was just trying to help them and that I did not have any control over company policy. I would have stayed longer if I could have created my own schedule, which was my only reason for working from home at that time. I also am not a fan of the time limit given to wrap up calls, I did not feel good trying to shorting customer services calls to prevent a negative job performance review. Not sure if it is a requirement for all companies.
Work from home, in your home office
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 8, 2015
Pros: working from comfort of home
Cons: low pay, high call volume
High Volume virtual Call center, most have good quality high speed internet service, some programs require a home phone.and a USB headset is need for virtual training.
Working with Alpine Access.
Customer Service Representantive (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good work hours, friendly and relaxing environment.
Cons: trouble with management help, too repetitive, lack of interaction with the customer.
It was a normal 9-10 hour job, usually 11am-9pm for my schedule.
We were partnered with AT&T and so our customer service was only focused with AT&T. Only difference was I worked in the comfort of my home, answering phone calls.

I learned and executed anything that had to do with AT&T and cell phones, provided information on phones, bill pay, cell phone plans to a few easy technical support problems like how to conserve your battery, how to remove running apps, even how to use apps if needed.

The management was great, the co-workers were great, everyone was nice, made it easier to go to them for help.

The hardest part was waiting. Customers need to speak to a manager or if there is a question I don't know and need to speak to a manager about was the tough part, only because my team was taking so many calls and the management were so few that at most times we had to wait to transfer a customer to or speak to manager. Which in turn upset the customer.

The most enjoyable part of it was learning new things myself and resolving a customers issue. Enlightening a customer always cheered me up.
Good Bosses
Customer Care Provider (Current Employee), CovingonFebruary 17, 2015
My boss was a wonderful woman that made sure I was always doing well and able to work. It can always be hard to move up in a company but this one is really difficult. This is a wonderful place to work.
company
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 17, 2015
i really enjoyed the company they was very family orientated i came to this company as a temp and was one of the few that was selected to stay with there company.
Great Place to work for those that loved to be Challenged
Customer Service/Sales Support (Current Employee), DenverFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: flexibilities of schedule
Cons: healthcare
Nothing boring about this job... it covers a huge gamut of responsibilities! Great team players there to assist when needed. Team leads that will work with you in order to attain and maintain required levels of service.

1 2 3 4 5