Alpine Access Employee Reviews

Great idea at the time
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 12, 2017
I think the company had some significant changes since I left, but at the time it was a wonderful idea with decent implementation. As a working mom, the ability to take my son to preschool and then work a few hours out of my home was great.
Working from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2017
I enjoyed working from home but it did get a little boring at times. I didn't like the pay because it seemed like I put out more than I got back. I really didn't like it when the customers would argue with you for something that you couldn't control.
Pros
working from home
Cons
Being alone and the pay
Call Center
Membership Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJuly 11, 2017
At times interesting work speaking to different customers and addressing their concerns and needs. The most difficult was the hours because they were swing shift.
Pros
Ability to work from home in pjs
Cons
Hours
Good but Temporary Employer
Technical Coach (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2017
It is a good work environment as far as the relationships with my coworkers, but there is little time to make, or build on those connections. The work is non-stop, and everything is graded down to the second. Literally, to the second. The metrics are near impossible to meet, even by the best of employees here. They get paid by call volume, so the focus is leaning far towards quantity over quality. If you're very technically inclined it's somewhat rewarding, but there is no real way to plan a career path through them, as all the jobs are contractual. Once that contract is up, you can get assigned to a new contract, but it takes several months. Overall I liked working there, though it was stressful and temporary.
Pros
Healthcare, development of technical and communication skills..
Cons
Metrics are not feasible, and it's a temporary job.
Great job to have
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAJuly 7, 2017
Great job to have if you love working from home and they try there best to help you out with anything you have trouble with it's always someone to help you out
Flexible Company
J.Crew - Customer Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJune 23, 2017
Work from home job.

Management was very supportive with the staff.

Providing customer service was very satisfying for me. I enjoy helping people at every level.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Lack of hours, pay, benefits.
Slow to respond to equipment or technical issues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 20, 2017
Work at home position taking customer services calls for orders placed at Walmart.com. Worked 40 hours per week but 20 of those hours were in two days. Would have liked to have had the hours spread out over the week.
What I learned
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 15, 2017
When I worked there, there was very little room to move up. It is a very flat company. I worked in the office but it was a small group of us. Bus drivers moved in and out quickly. They only came in to acquire their cdl and moved on.
Stressful Environment
Customer Service/Advanced Game Chat Support (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 14, 2017
The pay was ok, workload consistent, the aggressive way they micromanage you is stressful and will shorten your life.

5 years and no upward movement opportunities.
Try your hardest, to find something better!
TECHNICAL SUPPORT / CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2017
No rewards for performance or tenure. REALLY bad pay. No advancement. No recognition for meeting goals. Unrealistic expectations. No human contact
Pros
No commute
Cons
No appreciation
Telemarketing
AARP CCP/Coach (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2017
You get what you put in. If you are willing to dedicate the hours and effort you can definitely advance in this company. It is a typical telemarketing experience with the exception being that your office is in your home and not a traditional telemarketing building.
conveinant work from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJune 6, 2017
Great option for work from home needs, great management easy to connect with, continued regular training, good opportunities for advancement and many good choices of job types.
Alpine Access
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 2, 2017
I enjoyed working for Alpine Access but it was very unfortunate when they did not decide to renew their contract with the organization that I was assigned to work with and Alpine did not bother to help me get reassigned.
I loved my job with Alpine Access, Great team!
Tier 2 Technical Support - Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 2, 2017
Provides great training to employees and the staff and coaches are very friendly and helpful all along the way. The organization is very organized and the process is well planned and thorough. Great Company to work for.
Pros
Working at home
Cons
Low pay
Not a place unless you want a low mobility gig
Inbound Call Center (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 16, 2017
The stress that you go through for the low pay, with being graded on every call being yelled at constantly by customers, and making it virtually impossible to keep consistent income ( tech issues on their part and bonuses not being given fro the tiniest of real and made up reasons) . Staff is not encouraging at all and help make it possible to always have a no bonus check.
Pros
Cons
low pay, deeptive bonus practices stress

Comment – May 23, 2017

Sykes / Alpine same company same peopleDo not beleive they are separate companies

Great co-workers, fun, learn something everyday
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 15, 2017
clocking in to work pull up all my applications i need for the day make sure i check email turn on my headset and pull up my dial pad and get ready to answer some calls. how to understand customer showing empathy and listening to understand. Can't please every customer that calls. the most enjoyable is putting a smile on my customer face and feeling appreciate and feeling like my job is complete.
Pros
bonus, benefits
Cons
shortbreaks
Over all sucess
Sunfest lemanade stand (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 12, 2017
It was a great opportunity for me and I would consider doing it again. The people are nice and work hard and enjoy life. One of the perks working with Alpine was I got to watch bands like Wheezer, Ziggy Marley, Marshmallow, blink 182, Snoop Dogg.
Pros
Great staff and perks
Cons
Being in hot sun
Alpine Access
Heavy customer service (Former Employee) –  Golden, COMay 8, 2017
Assigned to the 1800 Flowers program/Plow and Hearth. High volume holiday call center. Coached, trained and assisted other agents to assist customers in processing orders. Heavy customer service, escalated calls and some QA.
Pros
Fun and busy
Cons
Seasonal
Just, NO.
Collections Escalations Representative - Coach II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2017
This company has a terrible interview process. You are placed in a two hour group interview in an adobe room. You are not allowed to have a mic for speaking. They pay very low salary and treat you as if you are not valuable to the company.
Great work incentives
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80203May 1, 2017
A typical day would consisted of checking emails and getting ready to take calls. Learned to be organized with the ability to do multiple tasks with patience and integrity in a high stress level environment efficiently and effectively. The culture was diverse which made the job enjoyable as well as the hours. The hardest part of the job was difficult customers.
Pros
Customer Oriented
Cons
Needs more management staff to carry heavy work loads and stress