Alpine Construction Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very Productive place to work at.
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 17, 2017
I worked for this company for a very long time, really great people to work for. I learned how to do a lot of carpentry work from the President of this company. Very helpful, always work together as a family very much enjoyable.
Productive fun place to work, could listen to music while we work
Apprentice painter and drywall installer (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAFebruary 13, 2014
Alpine Construction is a great company to work for, i enjoyed learning something new form my supervisors everyday.
I learned a range of things from how to properly prepare a work site for painting and drywall installation to actually installing drywall th right way.
I enjoyed working with the combination of the crew i worked on, every one had a different level of experience and specialized in something different offering me a wealth of information and answers to every question i might have had.
The only challenge i encountered with this company is that there is not always consistent work. Sometimes a job would last us three to five weeks other times the job would last five days. Often time we would have weeks and finally month in between jobs.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the finished product. We showed up at a site with our work cut out for us and by the end of the day there was a noticeable difference in our progression. There is a real sense of accomplishment in progressing through each step.
Pros
Off by 3pm, learn something ever day, sense of accomplishment
Cons
jobs can be sporadic at times
Solid workplace. Fast paced enviroment
Project Manager / Business Development (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2013
Primarily a roofing company with an ongoing expansion into general construction.
Good company
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MANovember 8, 2012
Was a great experience , and good company to work for , hated that they had to close down , completed home construction, and enjoyed working with other employees .
no longer open
labor (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 5, 2012
no longer open was a good place to work when it was open but is no longer open