Alps Electric Employee Reviews in United States

Release new equipment for production
Advance Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJune 11, 2015
A typical day at work right now is very busy, I have to release equipment for production and I have to make sure that is working properly, if the equipment is failing I have to review if the problem is the equipment or the components that the equipment is going to assemble.
What I learn is that we never stop learning from equipment, co-workers and from my self that I have to have the best disposition every day.
I also learn to manage my work and be a multitask person right now I been working in several projects for FORD, GM and Honda.
The hardest part of my job is when I have to release to assembly line to production department. And the most enjoyable part of my job is when the line is working at full capacity
Pros
Good 401k plan
Cons
Short brakes and long working days more that 10 hrs
nice co-workers, rich culture
Cost Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Company was owned by a Japanese company when I started my job. It gave me opportunity to work with a lot of wonderful people. I did a lot of improvement to accounting Dept. and management sent me to Japan to implement the same cost accounting system that we had converted to and I had successfully implemented. It was a nice experience going to Japan and living there for 6 months. All expenses paid by the company, nice housing and much more.
Pros
rich culture, good management
Cons
there was really no cons that i can remember
Great Job and a great place to work
Manager of Administrative Services (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CASeptember 27, 2012
A typical work day was usually 8 to 12 hours long.
I learned communication, life skills, how to interact with others, i learned all about company procedures. administration and warehousing.
The company management was great and helped set your company and personal goals.
My co-workers were friendly and helpful.
Sometimes dealing with an upset customers could be hard but usually you can work it out.
The most enjoyable part was spending time in the office, solving problems.
Pros
hour lunch breaks, good benefits, good co-workers. a chance to grow and advance.
Cons
traffic to work, long work days
fun work place with swimming pool and tennis courts and more.
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  San Jose CAAugust 31, 2012
Everyday here was fun, either filling orders or working on printers..etc..you never knew what to expect...it was fun and I learned different computer programs had great co-workers. I am glad that I was there.
Pros
swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court
Cons
there wasn't any
good company and job for the first office work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  JPCAugust 6, 2012
Supported three senior-level Sales Division Managers.
Managed clerical tasks.
Best company I ever worked for
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJuly 8, 2013
Diverse technology background and great people. Great technology, albeit not the most advanced.

Want to know more about Alps Electric?

Ask a question