Alshaya Employee Reviews in United States

Well,one of the highest lengeries brand Victoria Secret.so really enjoys to work and all kind of customer are visit in to the store.
Visual Merchandise Associate (Current Employee) –  Mall of the EmiratesMarch 8, 2015
we are enjoy special i'm visual must of the time busy in store and always crawded customer.and i learn from victoria secret whats d standards of victoria secret brand and how to give good presantation to customer.yes,all management are posetive but hardest part on overnight new floor set because there is big movement and we are working like 14-15 hours.when i'll do composition in manniquns setup and showing some thing new creative.
Pros
team works
great people
Commi II,Certified Trainer- Pinkberry (Current Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 5, 2012
I learned a lot of things from management,values,dealing with other people,dealing with problems professionally,setting goals and priorities.
I can say that the management is good,not the best due to some reasons like on the benefits and salary.
The hardest part of the job is we are in the 24 hour operation, so we have 3 shifts,and being on the graveyard shift is the hardest part.
Most enjoyable part of the job is during holidays we have double payment,having a supportive manager and staff.
Pros
annual leave, free meal
Cons
short breaks, graveyard shift, no tips
Enjoyable and harmonious workplace in general
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 5, 2015
Life in Victoria's Secret is truly filled with secret and surprise! Most especially in Pink where I assigned as a Sales supervisor. Pink isn't a color to us but a character. We have a very lively and friendly atmosphere at work. The store is given life with it's eye catching color, styles and chunky stock.

The sales associates that i handle each have their own characteristics which gives me challenges daily and i could say that everyday is a learning day for me. It's a give and take relationship in our business, I ask them to deliver sales and they give fantastic results.

Management has taught me to be fair and just. It has fully developed me to be more professional to each and everyone no matter what their job role is. Respect is given and gained.

Life in Pink, Pink is Life as we say it in our brand. We don't just work, we also enjoy life.
Pros
bra gratis twice a year
making me a better and with a more confident person
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Jack Wills Mercato MallMay 20, 2015
it starts in doing store standards, providing excellent customer service,cash handling, collecting database from customers,cash handling or till operator,regularly achieving my personal KPI's and replenishment.
Learning center
Warehouse Team Leader/ Asst. Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DUBAI.JABEL ALI FREE ZONEApril 30, 2014
Alshaya is a good company where we can lear soo many thing,I have been il alshaya logix 6 years, in that 6 year I have learned where house process also wms, first I start my career in alshaya as a dc assistant and withing 1 and half I promoted as dispatch team leader, I learned how to manage team also to get complete our daily task within time line, sometime our work environment realy enjoyable.
Not a Secured job
DC Assistant (Former Employee) –  DipAugust 11, 2013
partiality at work and also finds different rules for different people..Yearly Increment of 75 dhs..Poor Management....
My experience at work
Sales Associate bodyshop kuwait (Former Employee) –  alshaya kuwaitJanuary 12, 2014
Alshaya was an excellent company which i first joined as a Sales assistant was given training very often i proved myself and was promoted and leaded me now to be a store manager. The best experience i ever had and now im a profesional sales man a sales manager and a sales advisor for new store opening
Pros
use my free time in work
Cons
taking quick and short breaks and see to work needs
i have learn a lot to handle costumer service and have confidence i can do it by giving exelent conversation to every body.
barista and cashier (Current Employee) –  bahrainDecember 27, 2011
their are teaching how you communicate nicely to co-worker and to communicate if their something need to know.by costumer they are teaching how you use your freindliness on them to get verry good sales.
Pros
free 2 kind drinks what ever you want
Cons
regular day off
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 11, 2014
i was in a very good condition with my co workers.
I will update you for more information.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a