Alside Supply

Alside Supply Employee Reviews

Nationwide Company with great benafits
Inside Sales and Warehouse Management (Current Employee), St. George, UT.March 8, 2015
Great Team in St. George, UT. Fun and fast paced with attention to detail. I work with most of the local contractors and builders directly so I have a great opportunity to help them with thing supplies and advise with all of my previous experience as a project coordinator
Great company
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Former Employee), Salt lake city utNovember 20, 2014
Great place to work for, bit of a slave driver when it comes to things being done but very busy upbeat work environment, great people to work with.
Fun productive busy work, always crackin jokes
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Former Employee), West jordan utSeptember 23, 2014
I loved working with a company like Alside that gives you the freedom and relaxed environment to get your job done with ease.
Roslyn Supply
Branch Operations Manager (Current Employee), Warminster, PAApril 12, 2014
Pros: good people to work for
Cons: open on saturdays
Typical day at Roslyn was fun I was young and still learning the business.

I learned that it was not as easy as it was portrayed and customer service is number one overall.

Being a assistant manager was good I learned from one of the best in the industry.

My co-workers was excellent we had fun.

the hardest part of the job was adapting into a different atmosphere in which I come from.

The most enjoyable part was being able to adapt
Alside
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee), Hempstead, NYOctober 3, 2013
male driven industry, you have to be tough, ops manager is a good guy but crazy, needs to let loose. bunch of characters, fun atmosphere to work
busy in the warmer months while the winter months seem to be too slow
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 31, 2013
Assist customer at sales counter and on telephone. Enter orders form e-mails and faxes, these would include orders for roofing, siding and windows. call for authorization to release orders for accounts that are over their credit limits.

The people have a good grasp of each others responsibility
productive work having fun at the same time
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), Mentor, OHMarch 25, 2013
Cons: short breaks
unloading trucks the supplies was windows an siding fron houses the most hard pard of the job was lifting the siding to put it away the most enjoyable was meeting new people ......
A great company to work for
Warehouse Foreman (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2013
Pros: a great company to work for
Cons: no breaks or lunch
We sell siding, windows and roofing. Most of the time I am in the warehouse by myself, waiting on customers, pulling orders, checking in orders and shipping orders. We have 6 doors and most of the time they are full with either customers or trucks to be unloaded.