Alta Resources

Alta Resources Employer Reviews

Growth potential
Consumer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 28, 2014
Low pay, yet high expectations on skill development. New client, new management made this job stressful.
Great workplace environment
Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Brea, CAAugust 23, 2014
Great place to work, friendly professional environment. Able to provide great customer service for each of our clients. We are there to assist them through their application process and make sure they get that completed. My favorite part is being able to talk and assist people.
The environment is challanging
Alta Resources Senior Architect III (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJuly 21, 2014
Corporate environment is similar to other large companies
Good job, good people
Telemarketing Sales (Former Employee), Neenah WIJuly 21, 2014
It was a good work atmosphere. The people there were nice, but I just didn't feel comfortable working with customer service through the phone.
earn new skills that help me increase my knowledge.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 9, 2014
I experience to know people that were interesting in helping me to learn new skills.and teach me how to handle customers.
Productive workplace with a great management team to help you succeed.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brea, CAJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches from time to time, great work hours with flexible scheduling.
Cons: limited parking
Alta Resources is a fun workplace with a great management team. Not everyone in the building receives the same benefits, due to different companies practicing different policies and procedures.
Enjoyable work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJune 26, 2014
I enjoyed working at my last place of employment. My co-workers were very friendly and easy to work with. The management has great personality but could improve on communication among themselves as to what is expected from their employee to save on confusion.
Good job.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Brea, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: parking
This is a pretty good job for those starting out in call center work. The management is really nice, and we having weekly coachings or meetings. The personnel at Alta Resources really strive to make their employees be better at their jobs, and improve. There are a lot of fun incentives. If you refer a friend, and that friend is hired, then you get an – more... additional $100.00 on your check. – less
Amazing
Bilingual Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), BreaJune 18, 2014
Great place to work. Typical day consisted of being on the phone for 6 to 8 hours. I learned how to communicate better with people and better customer service and phone etiquette. The hardest part of this job was the high call volume.
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 4, 2014
Not enough hours and low pay
Not stabile job
great people I work with
Hard to sit down all day
fast pace environment for a sketchy company.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Brea, CAJune 3, 2014
Pros: fast paced, hours available
Cons: lay offs, angry customers, long shifts.
This company handles outsourced customer care. So you work for a delegated company and do customer service. The company I worked for was pretty mud ha scam, and it was very grueling. Every customer that called in was very upset, so It was a lot of retention calls. The job never felt safe because they always had lay offs.
Productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIMay 30, 2014
Pros: benefits and advancement opportunities.
Cons: was just on the wrong program
It was a very nice company, with many advancement opportunities, I just got assigned to the wrong team. Was on the UnitedHealthCare Medicare team, and im not very good with insurance.
Not very flexible
Consumer Care Representative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIMay 26, 2014
When I was hired I told them I had some issues and they assured me they would work around them and it would be okay. Almost 3 months later, they had to let me go because it just wasn't working out. This is all because of my issues that were discussed. They told me in a exit interview that I had to many deviations and couldn't stay. After they expressed – more... they would make accommodations for me. – less
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Neenah, WIMay 11, 2014
I love going to work everyday. Everyone that works their is great super friendly and it feels like a great big family
Okay place to work
Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Brea, CAMay 10, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, nice coworkers
Cons: difficult to make a career here
Usually fairly flexible, but a bit uncertain if you're temporary
No Job Security/Poor Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIApril 28, 2014
Pros: in house cafeteria/lunch room.
Cons: everything else.
Company does not care about harrassment issues and when needed did not address accordingly. Took pay cut and demotion to avoid hostile environment in another department. Lets coworkers evaluate you and if necessary report to superiors on performance. Company does not care about outside life and thus hours and weekends become quite frequent.
Different place to work
BILINGUAL SALES TEAM LEAD (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FlApril 25, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Different place to work at. Great group of people working here.
ok place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Neenah, WIApril 23, 2014
Pros: learning new things within the health care field
Customer service, learned how to complete applications for health insurance. My co-workers that I was around daily where amazing. The best part of the job was helping others out. The hardest part of the job was not liking the fact that I sat down all day and was not active and didn't have the face to face contact with customers.
Fun work environment for a call center
Team Leader (Current Employee), Neenah, WIApril 22, 2014
Pros: get to wear jeans somedays, free doughnuts one day a month.
Cons: lack of loyalty by management
Great working environment, most people are very friendly, but trying to move certain jobs elsewhere.
Enjoy coworkers and management team. Great place to work overall
Kellogg's Customer Care Ambassador (Current Employee), Neenah, WIApril 13, 2014
Pros: great staff and good hours.
Cons: not very challenging.
Alta Resources is a fun place to work with great managers who are caring and flexible. Got along great with other coworkers. Every day I would answer calls from Kellogg consumers regarding quality issues or questions. Enter all of the product information into the computer system. Attention to detail is very important. My favorite part of the job was – more... who I got to work with and I could really tell how much Alta cares. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Alta Resources

About Alta Resources In 1982, CEO Jim Beré started the first teleservices company for consumer-packaged goods. Just – Read more