Alta Employee Review

always doing a different job, learned a lot of new skills
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 12, 2012
prepare for job(tools, materials)show up to a job site, review tools/matertials needed, perform job, go through quality checks, pack up move on to next task. I learned; basic plumbing skills, touched on my carpentry skills, foundations and framing of houses, basic electrical, roofing and appliances. Management was great, always gave me notice of next weeks work schedule, very flexable. My coworkers always worked hard and were on task, made life a lot easier. The hardest part was not always having a job to do. The most enjoyable part was seeing your work after the job, what was once broken is now fixed, a very satisfying feeling.
Pros
if i got a job done early, i could take a break
Cons
not always steady work, somewhat intermitent

Other Alta Employee Reviews

good work place
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 25, 2017
come to work, clock in check in with staff. Attend to my daily working duties. Overall great place to work, good culture and management. One thing not enough growth opportunities available.
Excellent Company
QA Inspector (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 24, 2017
Typical Day, not too stressful. Relaxed and friendly people. The culture is inclusive and encourages advancement, dept is at the forefront of technology - a good place if you like a fast pace environment.