Altair Engineering Employee Reviews

Lazy Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 14, 2015
Pros: Friendly if he can use you
Cons: Lazy
I was in need of a job and did research getting results with other contracts I shared with a Altair recruiter. They pretty much used my information I shared to post for Level 4 Designer job I wanted they got from me. The other company recruiter said I wasn't quite there. Altair hasn't kept in contact or supported me after I shared this information with them. Hasn't even tried in effort to find me anything.
Good people. Helpful
CAE Engineer (Current Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: none as of now
People are co-operative. Doubts get solved instantly. Good to get such experience.The management is really good, disciplined. The most enjoyable part of the job being free coffee and group lunches every month. Co-workers are well educated. A good working atmosphere.
Enjoyed my time with them
Applications Specialist (Former Employee), Troy MiAugust 9, 2013
Pros: traveling and meeting new people
I enjoyed the company of my workmates and I also enjoyed traveling and meeting new people. While my time was brief with them I really enjoyed working there.
Great company if you are an engineer or developer.
Desktop Support/Building Operations Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 29, 2013
This was a great company to work for and would do so again if given the opportunity. I started there as a desktop support agent but moved to being the distribution/building manager which was a very rewarding position. They were a great group of people to work with and for.
Billing / Accounts Recievable
Financial Assistant (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 10, 2012
Pros: flex time
Cons: benefits were too expensive for contract workers
I was hired as a temporary contract employee expected to last up to four months to cover the maternity leave of the Billing Administrator.
This position was extended for two years where at that time the contract ended.
Job responsibilities included billing fortune 500 companies for contract workers placed within.
Productive workplace
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: has a fitness center, flexible, up-to-date technology
The workpace is steady, which helps to stay on track and be productive at an ideal rate.