AltaStaff Employee Reviews

Good experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 9, 2017
Had the opportunity to work in the field that I'm actually attending school in the health care. Love helping member to understand the manage care organization.
AltaStaff
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2017
Great temp agency to begin with. Supportive and courteous staff.
friendly staff and very dependable.I enjoyed every bit of altastaff.
Very Productive
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 4, 2016
Altstaff is a very great agency to work for I would recommend them to anyone they keep you employed if your job assignment end. They are very pleasent people to work for.
They are very attentive to their employees.
Quality Assurance Specialist/Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2016
I llike to start right away and get the day rolling. I am very dedicated to my job, and take great pride in all that I do. I am face paced worker and am very happy at my job. I am willing to assist in any department as I have learned all postitions here at Alta-staff. This way when I am done with my work I can assist someone else. My co-workers come to me for assistance, as they know I have experience in all departments. I find that getting the work done correctly and promptly are the best part of my day.
Altastaff
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 12, 2016
Great company to work for! Staff friendly and helpful... The company is in a great central location. The company owner is very active in her day to day operations and over all satisfaction of her employee's.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Not many perm options
assist the members (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 2, 2015
In the center I would have the pleasure to assist a Diveristy of members and work with a Diversity of Co workers. I Enjoy the compliments that I recieve from the members that I assist. The hardest part is just the distance from traveling from home to the Job but over all it's worth it. The supervisors are great to work with and have a way of making you feel welcome. I Learened a great deal with this Employer and had excellent training. The best part is that there is always something new to learn. My day at work passes by so fast when there is always something to work with or to do. The staffing agency is very flexible and is always there for their employees. Thank You altastaff for the opportunity.
Pros
Great pay and Good Holiday pay and potlucks.
Cons
Short breaks
Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2015
excellent company to work for and they are always striving to help you find a job that would highlight your skills.

This temp agency is one of the best ones that I have worked with and have done the most to get me a job that I can feel comfortable at.
Pros
great experience and good company
Cons
short asssignments
Great
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinicareSeptember 12, 2015
Great company. Understands that you are an employee and not a robot! Friendly and professional. Great benefits and room for advancement. Fun work place with supportive management.
The staff is always readily available.
Administrative III Representative (Former Employee) –  ChicagoMarch 13, 2015
The staff is extremely helpful. They are very concerned with keeping you on assignment. The owners are very hands on with their employees. They are very down to earth.
Pros
staff is always available
Cons
not enough clients
Pleasant workplace environment
Enrollment Broker /CSR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 19, 2014
Learned various Healthcare programs available to the public.
Fun and productive work place
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
This is a great organization. I have been an Associate of this employer for a few years now and it's a great employer to work for.
Pros
Lunche, Breaks, Work Environment
Cons
I love the friendly work place
Member Services (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 24, 2014
It was a pleasure working here the staff is very friendly and knowleable
Pros
QUICK MOVEMENT WITHIN COMPANY
Cons
HEALTHCARE IS MY PASSION AND ALSO TO HELP OTHERS
Awesome Company
Enrollment/Disenrollment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILSeptember 8, 2014
They are very good and care about there employees. The internal staff is amazing
They work hard for you
Eligibility Specialist/Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 14, 2014
They are an excellent company to work for, they care about their employees and make you feel like you're part of a family.
Working with this company was okay but the project that I was assigned to was so unorganized and very stressful.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 4, 2014
The only thing that I enjoyed about the job was that it was a great learning experience.
A good company to work for.
Team Lead Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 20, 2014
Manager really makes a effort to work with her employees and kept in touch with them. The job was a challenge everyday, becauce of the veribles involve with a start up system. I really learned how to motivate my co workers and achieve my goals.
Pros
freedom to move around from desk
Cons
too short of a lunch break
Great Place to work
Mail & Imaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2014
Altastaff has been nothing but good and they're a pretty good place to work for.
would not recommend
Long Term Support and Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 24, 2013
Management was inconsistent
Feedback was never on time
Tough time trying to get in touch with someone
Pros
Cons
everything
Avoid at all cost
Case Management (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ilSeptember 16, 2013
The owner will promise to have an answer for you regarding your state date every single day that you let her. She will never come to you with an actual start date. But will promise you over and over each day that she will call you by the end of the day. Instead of letting an individual know the truth, they will continue to lead you on.

Having never worked with a temp agency before, I will never work with one again after this experience. I was recruited by them; never would have thought to go through a temp agency and this is why. It was the most unprofessional experience I have ever had.

In this economy it is unfortunate that this owner thinks it is ok to lead an individual on, promising that the job will come through, knowing that it never will. Do not waste your time with this agency. There are many more professional agencies out there.
Pros
Cons
horrible communication, lies about start dates
AltaStaff is a temp agency, hiring for Maximus, who is contacted by the state of MO to work with Child Support Enforcement
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOAugust 18, 2013
Working for Maximus was a good learning experience, and taught me a lot about the office setting.
I learned how to use industrial scanners and various look up tools.
Cons
Poor Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AltaStaff. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2