Altavita Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
nice people to work with
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 9, 2017
I like the place is clean, residents and coworkers are friendly near my house perfect hours and work schedule, family and pet friendly everyone is happy.
Proffesional workers, joined as a team.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92518June 28, 2017
Average day as CNA required me to provide hygiene care, and physical assistance from 8 to 14 patients. I learned to work as a team member for efficiently. Local management was great, but higher management was out of touch with the situation. The workplace functioned well, most of the time. The hardest part was when other employees called off work for that day. The best part was seeing people get healthy and leave the Skilled Nursing Facility.
Pros
Many learning oppertunities for new skills.
Cons
Death rate of patients was depressing
Good Place to Work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 6, 2016
Customer service is #1. Service provider for retired senior community. Always change, challenges with keeping seniors happy. Busy days made for work day to go fast. Very military structured.

Family oriented staff and coworkers. Enjoyed the challenges that came with the job. Every day something new.

Executive Management does not keep employees informed of company changes that greatly impact employees.
Pros
You can purchase your break meal on campus.
Cons
Do not give good raises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altavita. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5