Altegrity

Altegrity Employer Reviews

Excellent Environment
AP Specialist (Current Employee), Grove City, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: atmosphere, coworkers
Cons: driving distance
Interesting and challenging daily. Log into network system on arrival & utilize Outlook, and 9 different drives on 3 different networking systems with 2 terminals.
Love my fellow employees
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Current Employee), Falls Church, VANovember 19, 2013
Pros: i love who i work with and i like being my own boss essentially
Cons: my company is the umbrella company to so many, altegrity will not be in business much longer and my position is no longer needed.
I came to Altegrity 2 years ago as a temp and my position grew from an administrative assistant to being the office manager. I have worn many hats. Not only have I been the assistant to the Finance and Accounting department and to the Director of Real Estate but also have managed the office for both Altegrity and USIS. I have loved every minute of it – more... and enjoy being the go-to-person, the person with all the answers. I wouldn't have it any other way. I thrive in environments where there is always something going on and you're always being pulled in a different direction. I think that's what makes being the Office Manager so appealing to me because there is never a dull moment. There is so many facets to the job, whether it's facilities and operations or administrative, you're never stagnant. I also love people and that's something that I will greatly miss about Altegrity/USIS. I have had the pleasure to work with some absolutely wonderful people and for that I am very greatful. – less
Awful place to work
Workload leader (Current Employee), VirginiaJune 9, 2013
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: see above
No family work life balance
No quality management
No career ladder
Poor benefits
No encouragment, only criticism, threats and lack of raises
No inspiration, not worth feeling beat down for all the hard work performed.
Go elsewhere, you will regret working for this company.
National security mission
Director (Current Employee), U.S.January 2, 2013
Good job for those independently motivated, career advancement opportunities, challenging but possible to have work/life balance. Great coworkers but benefits could be better.