Altek Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
fasted paced environment
Surface mount machine technician (Former Employee) –  Torrington, CTAugust 22, 2017
Because of the fast paced environment and the disrespectful attitudes displayed by management as you walk through the doors there is a atmosphere of oppression and dissatisfaction from the employees. That would be the leading cause of the enormous turnover rate.
They are productive, fun workplace and also getting to meet new people.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Butner, NCJuly 22, 2017
Everyday there were something that anyone can always learn from and giving them the chance to move up to a different position. This job is a wonderful place to work at and sometime you can have good and bad days there when the machine break down.
Very busy environment
Facilities worker (Former Employee) –  Torrington, CTMarch 15, 2016
Altek was a great place to work. I never ran out of tasks to perform. I cleaned and maintained the facility inside and out. I learned about shipping and receiving as well as operating warehouse equipment.

I often left the facility to make deliveries to various customers. My co-workers were dedicated and hard working. I was considered a valuable member of the team and was told to return at any time. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing my work ethic was respected and appreciated.

The hardest part of the job was the frequent shift changes.
Pros
Working with nice people
Cons
Shift changes
job training and supervisory skills exceptional
Lead Framer, Subcontractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 31, 2016
hard working, fast paced specializing in custom home construction .particular emphasis on customer satisfaction and employee happiness. Christmas parties, forth of July picnics and outings
Pros
multiple opritunities for advancment
Love this Job
Production/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORFebruary 6, 2014
Working in the warehouse and the office. I learned a lot about working in an office and what it entails and also in the warehouse. The Management was Great as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of this Job is when they closed down this location and moved everything back to Washington. I enjoyed everything about this job.
Altek
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAOctober 15, 2013
I worked there for a few months, and loved it. I was only on a temporary basis, but I'd gladly go back.
Over all Opinion
operator (Former Employee) –  depends on the dayMay 9, 2013
Enjoyed the work. Everyday there was something to learn. Work assignment had alot to be desired not very organized. Employees were fun to work with. Some managers should not be in their position, they lack the qualitys and values Altek claims to believe in. How some managers treat you depends on how their day is going or if you share a common interest. They do have good managers too. There's nobody to turn to to resolve conflicts with managment.
Pros
New and interesting parts, new challenges
Cons
worrying daily if I will have a job if I make a mistake or say the wrong thing
injection mold
Injection mold worker (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAOctober 14, 2012
Process parts and change dies. Quality control. It wasn't a bad job. had to watch for inclusions, weigh count boxes. Enjoyed working with plastics.