This role will entail order entry and managing our inventory in 3 locations in the US and Canada. This is an in-house role, meaning no physical processing of the inventory is needed for this role. The main function of this role will be reconciling received inventory versus billed inventory in our management system. This position also involves reconciling the ERP system's inventory-on-hand number versus warehouse count documents. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience with order processing, tracking incoming and outgoing Shipments, tracking PO’s, and checking invoices against orders for accuracy.
- Processing/Expediting Distributor and Wholesale Customer orders
- Vendor compliance: work with Ops Coordinator to complete labeling, packaging, and shipping requirements for specific customers
- Manage order discrepancies and damage reports with warehouse and customer
- Develop strong communication/relationships with warehouse CSRs and Receiving teams
- Respond to calls and emails delivering excellent customer service with Distributor/Wholesale Customers
- Ensure warehouses is rotating stock, maintain inventory reports, create best practices when needed. Request cycle counts when needed.
- Advise Dir of Operations of inventory trends and replenishment issues before they are a problem.
- With the Dir of Operations, manage Annual Physical Inventory
- Attn. to detail is an absolute must!
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Possesses solid mathematical aptitude, attention to detail and logical problem solving skills.
- Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills required.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office
- Adaptive, flexible, able to handle ambiguity
- Strong time-management and project management skills
Products are sourced from groups of small-scale farmers in developing countries. The additional Fair Trade revenue and the Fair Trade premium go toward social, economic and environmental projects in local communities. ALTER ECO products range from rice, to sugar, to quinoa and chocolate. Located in San Francisco, we have launched 30 Fair Trade food products nationwide to retail stores such as independent cooperative stores, Whole Foods, and numerous natural and regional chains.
please reference OP103013 in all communications
Indeed - 12 months ago
Products are sourced from groups of small-scale farmers in developing countries. The additional Fair Trade revenue and the Fair Trade...