Summary: Responsible for providing overall leadership, operational management and success of AHHC multiple units delivering non skilled private duty care. Responsible for programs according to approved policies, procedures and standards. Maintains positive premier image of the agency in the communities served. Keeps the agency stay informed of local, state and national trends or regulatory changes to ensuring adherence. Responsible for creating a culture of professionalism, respect, and fun.
Keys to Success
- Participates in referral source and staff communications that insures coordinated implementation of the Plan of Care and utilization of necessary services for the comprehensive care of clients.
- Develop specific measurable goals for each direct report (4).
- Establish and implement a Recruiting Program with HR Supervisor specific to the needs of each location in 90 days.
- Develop improvement plans and implementation for consistent practice and efficiency gains over next 12 months with 100% compliance to AHCA regulations resulting in a desk reference book with all PnP for administrative staff.
- Champion to manage compliance to ACA and companionship exemption changes.
- Complete written procedures by department and work instruction for all positions within the first year.
- Coordinate with the sales team to support programs though communications and collateral development coordination.
- Lead the overall operations, including the development and implementation of goals for growth plans, quality care, employee retention and financial performance.
- Direct and guide day-to-day activities through the direct subordinated ensuring accountability and service excellence.
- Oversee workforce operations, recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation
- Tracking and management of key business indicators such as gross profit, cost of god, operating income, net income, billable hours, inquiry conversations.
- Develop and implement annual business plan with the Executive Administrator that results in the provision of quality care and a maximum return on investment, including annual budget planning, business growth strategy development and cost containment.
- Manage and implementation of operational changes relating ACA impacts and Department of Labor elimination of the domestic companionship exemption.
- Actively promote census development and sales initiatives. Must be directly involved with key referral sources and clients. Back-up to new client inquiries.
- Responsible for service delivery from commitment to service, coordinated care with clients, client retention and customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with accounting team for payroll and receivable concerns.
- Enforcement of job descriptions, policies and procedures.
- Monitor and manage existing and future service contracts for compliance.
- Management of Heavy Volume Staffing and client driven scheduling of home health aides.
- Accurate and timely entry of client and sales data to the CRM and operation system.
- Safety liaison for emergency management situations such as hurricane.
- Coordinate On-call needs and serve as on call manager or the backup of either 1st responder
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and family members, referral sources, as well as all levels of the organization.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
1.5 Years of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health programs.
2.Demonstrates a working knowledge of regulations in home health in South Florida
3.Multiple Unit management experience with standard operating practices.
4.Demonstrates expertise in personnel management, leadership, and operational/financial management plus P&L understanding.
5.Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; database/server and cloud infrastructure ; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows.
6.Bi-Lingual English Spanish Preferred
7.Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
8.Implementation and ongoing improvements using CHAPS, Joint Commission, or ACHC preferred
9.Expert Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & the ability to learn new applications
10.Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
11.Ability to work flexible hours
12.BS in health care administration, business administration, finance, or equivalent long-term care experience preferred
Indeed - 7 months ago