C/O Workforce Development Board, Springfield, MO - August 27, 2015
• Provided guidance, mentoring, along with case management to youth, adult and elderly that came into the Nevada Career Center. Provided day to day support ensuring participants and adults the ability to gain work experience and stability for a better way of life. In large, enhanced the skills necessary to develop success with the adult/youth program, such as, education, planning future goals, military direction, and developing time management skills.
• The areas of these skills are planning, developing, planning and assisting adult clients. These valuable experiences provide behavioral intervention and teaching skills, utilizing my experiences and ability to meet the needs of client’s goals and treatment. Responsibilities and experiences provide in home support, treatment planning, symptom monitoring and rehabilitation activities.
• Assigning, evaluating, counseling, maintaining, and verifying accuracy participant’s time and attendance records.
• Managing program progress reports for the Youth, adults and elderly such as daily functions to preform, open line of communication, mentored and developed workflow skills for positive outcome.
• My success rate for the youth/adult program for the year of 2010 was 95% for completing the program performance qualifications.
• Ability to work with partnership organizations, market job placement, and one year of Career Center Operation, and job developer.
• Provided career counseling/recruitment services, assist and guide clients in developing training and employment for youth, assisted in obtaining high school diploma, GED, and employment.
This was a 12 month contact with the state of Missouri.