Alteryx, Inc. Employee Reviews

Awesome company to work for
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  IrvineJuly 16, 2015
Amazing company to work for. Tons of growth in the last few years. We're always having events, and very well fed here. Benefits are FULLY paid for the employee which is unheard of these days. 6 weeks of vacation when hit 3 years with the company. The product is phenomenal. Couldn't be happier working here!
Pros
Events, lunches, happy hours, free snacks, great benefits, good pay
Cons
Sometimes we get food trucks only once a month instead of twice a month
Most satisfying and rewarding company I've worked for
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 16, 2015
Alteryx is a part of one of the fastest growing industries ensuring stability and longevity. The benefits are extremely generous and work hours/locations are flexible. Employee recognition is constantly being improved because the leadership team really does care about retaining its talent. The culture is fun loving and creative. I feel challenged every day to do better, achieve more and succeed faster because I know I'll be recognized and rewarded for it. I feel very fortunate to be a part of the Alteryx family.
Pros
Locations, flexible work options, benefits, career growth potential
This company ROCKS!
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 16, 2015
I didn't intend to ever become an employee again. I was happy contracting...that is until I found my way to a contractor at Alteryx. I enjoyed the people, the work and the product and when I was offered a full time position, I jumped at the chance to join the team.

It's refreshing to enjoy coming into the office and to partner with co-workers who care about the work they do. It's also great to work for a company where you can use the product in your daily routine as well.
Pros
Great environment, smart people who are fun to work with
Cons
I have gained weight from the free snacks. I need to learn self-control

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alteryx, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Alteryx, Inc. Reviews by Location