Be a part of a growing and innovative organization!
Althea Technologies is currently seeking a Manager of Downstream Biologics. This position is responsible for overseeing and scheduling purification operations and personnel within cGMP guidelines.
- Supervise and perform operations within a clean room environment
- Manage and facilitate project meetings, interactions, and communications with internal and external customers
- Identify and resolve issues impacting purification projects
- Ensure that all projects are executed properly
- Interact and communicate with clients regarding production
- Coordinate with multiple departments on production deliverables and process improvement opportunities
- Ensure that personnel have been properly trained on purification methods, cGMP guidelines, SOP’s, and Batchmaster ERP system
- Write and review purification batch records, SOP’s and other documentation as required
- Identify, recruit, and retain top-notch talent
- Establish performance standards for team, coach and develop employees, and evaluate performance
- BS degree or advanced degree in a life sciences discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience in manufacturing or laboratory, including process development, optimization, scale-up, cGMP required.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience required
- Perform with a significant degree of independence in conducting manufacturing activities
- Act as a liaison with external clients and internal customers
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is a must
Althea Technologies, located in San Diego, CA, is a contract development and manufacturing organization that specializes in cGMP manufacturing, analytical development, aseptic filling into vials & syringes, and protein delivery technology for recombinant protein and parenteral products. In a single location, Althea has the experience, expertise, capacity, and flexibility to serve as a strategic partner for drug development and manufacturing needs for early- stage and commercial requirements.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.atheatech.com/careers . Please note where you saw this posting.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment.
Qualified M/F/D/V candidates are encouraged to apply.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Ajinomoto Althea, Inc., located in San Diego, CA, is a contract development and manufacturing organization that specializes in cGMP...