AltheaDx performs assay development and clinical testing services for biopharma customers and physicians. Our biopharma service menu covers early stage biomarker discovery through companion diagnostics development, clinical trials and regulatory submission to FDA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- This position will assist with development and execution of marketing communication collateral, which may include advertising, collateral, direct marketing, public relations, electronic media, trade shows and events, sales tools and presentations.
- Helps manage marketing budget.
- Maintain, monitor, and ensure brand standards across the continuum on company materials. Ensure major messaging, proof points, product/marketing position is consistently reflected in all marketing activities.
- Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Maintains customer database and approves the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs and controls the full range of marketing and operational activities for the responsible marketing segment to assure production meets demand and output achieves customer expectations.
- Provide technical support and sales tools to field and product support personnel
- Develop forecasts and budgets to meet product goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field; or equivalent combination of training and experience. MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing or product management, preferably at a healthcare, diagnostic, or medical device company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to manage and work cross-functionally.
- Strong business acumen and abilities relating to commonly used marketing and project coordination concepts, practices and procedures.
- High levels of creativity and motivation, demonstrated as a self starter, independent worker, proactive team player, and innovative/novel/original thinker
- Strong project management skills; must be customer-focused, deadline-oriented, meet estimated costs/budgets, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse issues; from very hands-on to strategic.
- Excellent computer skills in the following programs: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project; Office preferred.
Indeed - 17 months ago