Altice USA Employee Reviews

work experience for 1 year
Business Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTMarch 17, 2017
very pessimistic , work here only if absolutely necessary for your sustenance d
benefits
Cons
everything else
Awesome work place
FIELD COLLECTOR (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 16, 2017
A great company to work for. Awesome hours and great benefits.The perks are unbelievable. Very capable management team. Friendly co workers and excellent customer service.
Productive and friendly workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYMarch 15, 2017
A typical work day started at 9 and ended at 5, sometimes earlier. Everyone was very friendly and always around to help if there was a problem. I learned how to use their software along with increasing my skills in Mircrofit Word and Excel.
Workplace culture
Supervisor of Field Collections (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 15, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team. Everybody enjoyed their job and their workplace culture. Since being employed with the company ,I've met and befriended a lot of great people who I will never forget.
little to no opportunities to grow
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 14, 2017
Although, the pay and benefits are great. They don't offer many opportunities to grow in the company. That would be my biggest concern along with the struggle to maintain a good work and life balance.
It used to be a fun workplace
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 13, 2017
Cablevision was a much better culture than it is now with Altice, since the take over the culture changed drastically but i guess it is the type of culture they need around the footprints.
it used to be great place
Engineer Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYMarch 10, 2017
it was once a good place to work for before altice took over after it get to altice hands everything change they fire almost half of the company and remove all benefits
Having a pool table is a plus
Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 9, 2017
It use to be fun, now it's all about downsizing. The moral is at an all time low, The RCC has been in Newark for 15 months and HR has never spoken to any of the reps about the merging of the two RCC's.
Pros
HR needs to be more visible
Cons
HR is management friendly but not employee friendly
Good
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 8, 2017
This was a great place to work. Amazing trainers, and great compensation. I would work here again if higher position is available, other than customer care rep.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 7, 2017
My day was fun with over 200 calls a day assisting customers. I learned how to manage my time at Cablevision. I also enjoyed helping customers resolve their issues with their connectivity.
Evolving Company
Sr. Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  500-550 Brush Avenue, Bronx, NYMarch 6, 2017
Altice bought Cablevision less than a year ago and it's still evolving. There are on-going changes, I believe once the dust settles, Altice will be a class act.
Pros
Free Cable Benefits
Worst job I've ever had in my life!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 4, 2017
Bosses ask you for one thing, but you are rated/ranked on something else. Ranking is based on customer surveys and should instead be based on professional evaluation of your work. It's almost impossible to get vacation time. Training leaves out too much. Employees are blamed for frequent system problems and questionable customer service policies. Rules serve only to alienate customers, who blame the reps who are only following the rules. And the schedule changes so much that it makes it impossible to have a part-time job, which you need in order to supplement the meager pay. Absolute He!! on wheels; don't even think of applying here; unemployment is better.
Pros
Good mecidal benefits
Cons
Poor salary, inadaquate training, constantly taking blame for things that are not your fault, no flexibility with ever-changing schedule.
Your pace during work time
Field Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lodi, NJMarch 4, 2017
Great job with great benefits, stay inside on cold/hot days for office work or go out into the field at any given time to help your techs. Love to see progress in guys that work for you.
New owner, many changes, changing culture
SENIOR CABLE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYMarch 2, 2017
The new owners have a very ambitious 5 year plan. If successful,they will be positioned well for the future. As is usually the case,much change can be stressful.
A good place to learn new skills.
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethpage, NYMarch 1, 2017
A fast paste enviroment.
Answering Calls, creating tickets, helping customer with their inquiries.
Working here has improve my skills. Am able to learn from differen co-workers different troubleshooting techniques.
Pros
Good Enviroment.
Cons
Schedule
Loved working for Cablevision
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 1, 2017
When hired here, we had great benefits, were in a brand new building, and the company went above and beyond for all employees. After being purchased, it didn't feel like the employees mattered anymore.
Pros
Pay rate, full benefits
Cons
Sometimes policies are updated without proper notice, and can be still lead to a corrective action on an employee.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Bethpage, NYFebruary 28, 2017
Great compensation and benefits, that is all I want to say at this time
I've made many strong friends there over the years and I wish them the best of luck
Pros
Great compensation and benefits
Cons
Great compensation and benefits
Fun place to work with ping pong table and many other games
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 28, 2017
Very rewarding place to work . Optimum provides the most highest level of TV , Phone and Internet services . with the most highest level of tech support.
Pros
Free lunch whenever you exceeded goal and other award
Cons
Good health Insurance
Changed Culture
Product Management (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYFebruary 27, 2017
Lots of change at Altice. Frugal with their expenses. Expanded work hours for many corporate teams from 8:30-5:30 at a minimum. Tremendous amount of downsizing.
My strengths are training and mentoring employees.
Field Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 27, 2017
I routed and assigned the daily work for my team of 15 technicians. I inspected their personal protective equipment and vehicles daily, weekly and monthly. I handled customer escalations and worked with customers until resolution. I trained my team to make sure that they understood what was required of them and to make sure that our customers were serviced efficiently.
Pros
Fast paced and challenging work.
Cons
No retirement plan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altice USA. Our community is ready to answer.