Altisource Employee Reviews

Large company, ok to work for
SALES DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 22, 2017
Depends on your position, but management tends to be very cut throat and completely out for themselves. Some of the managers have no idea what they are doing and lot's of turnover.
Terrible - Operations Manager POV
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYNovember 21, 2017
The worst company I have ever worked for... the Endicott NY 3rd party department is by far a terrible environment for any working professional. I was brought in from a precious company that led statistics for call center experience... joining this “team” was by far the worst experience I’ve ever had. They preach change, culture, diversity, and inclusion... but they offer none of the above... they’re more concerned with collecting the next $50 than their employees. Stay far away, especially if you’re looking to build a career.
Pros
Trail mix and M&M’s in the break room
Cons
Everything you can imagine, especially their care for employees
Great Job
Pre-closer/ Title Curative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2017
I learned a lot in this position and would love to return to Atlanta and work here again. My tine there was amazing overall management was great.. training was also great
IF you want to do serious damage to yourself
manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
Work at Altisource. Stressful cut throat company that treats employees terribly. The good employees and managers are so overworked and bullied the end up leaving even without having a new job. Upper management is only concerned with making money and even if they have to cut corners. No surprize they are always in legal trouble and turnover is rampant
Pros
pay was decent
Cons
management, culture, extreme hours and workloads, sweat shop
Chaotic and incompetent
Director, Transformation Program (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAOctober 26, 2017
They had one client. When that client went afoul of the banking laws theycut off Altisource. The same person owned both companiws and could easily have avoided the problem by adding new clients
Pros
close to home
Good
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 23, 2017
Good place to work in . But i was working for a offshore base in India. And helping American clients so it was night shifts for me. But overall it was good.
Okay work place, bad management
Customer Service Representative collections (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 29, 2017
working there was okay because the co workers made it bearable. Pay rate was super low. It’s a good job to start off with but not long term. There was no room for advancement. Managers played favorites and they gave the work environment as if it was “them against us”.
Cons
No advancement, low pay rate, poor management
Great team, Poor company
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NY 13760September 28, 2017
My typical work day was beginning work at 8 am or before, checking emails, assigning job board tickets to myself and working with remote customers or team members on projects. I learned a great deal about computing and how a Desktop support specialist works. My immediate manager was a terrific person, but upper management was terrible based on not willing to provide annual compensation packages or willing to replaced old equipment. The toughest parts of the role I filled was working with users in remote countries that do not speak English well and waiting for customers and end users to respond to emails or phone calls that were placed about tickets I was working on.I also would need to be available at anytime to come in after work hours to assist remote teams in India to fix problems or upgrade hardware. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was working with appreciative customers when you would resolve the computer problem and they were once again able to get back to work, smiling faces always make a poor day better.
Pros
fair compensation/ customers
Cons
Working overnights with remote teams
Good Work Environment. Little chance of advancement.
Real Estate Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 17, 2017
Overall good environment. Pay a little low for type of work, degree level, qualifications and responsibilities. In a lot of cases there does not appear to be a level playing field for advancement opportunities. People are chosen for advancement not necessarily by who is most qualified. There does not appear to be a formal process for people to apply for positions that come available. Usually a person is chosen for advancement or position without giving other people getting an opportunity to apply. This sentiment is shared by almost everyone I work with.
Pros
Nice facilities, nice people.
Cons
Little advancement opportunities.
Disorganized, no structure or SOP
Listing Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2017
Upper management has no respect at all for their employees. When I was laid off for not having a broker's license, my immediate supervisor wasn't even informed until after I was terminated.
Pros
Pay is decent when bonuses are added
Cons
disorganized, no structure
Exellent Place to work
Operation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, INDSeptember 1, 2017
Nice management . Clear understanding of your work and nice culture to learning. Better work life balance. Always fun to work in this company. Most satisfactions in work.
It was a great place to work
Document Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2017
Once I came in I checked stock in the break room and the copy and fax machines. Stocked accordingly. I began to prepare mail for pick up and collected any mail that was dropped off after hours and distributed accordingly. I prepared to receive the USPS mail, any FEDE or UPS packages and again, distributed to appropriate slots. Escort visitors to appropriate locations. Begin delivery to corresponding recipients. Take lunch when time permits, then prepare mail and packages for end of day pick up. Note low stock and order supplies for break room and mail room. Created the mail room BIBLE reflecting process and procedures for mail room operation.
Pros
Work with great people, laid back and pleasant.
Cons
Manager was not a pleasant person, always found a reason to criticise
Rapidly changing
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAAugust 21, 2017
Altisource is a rapidly changing work environment. There is potential for growth, however there is an high turnover rate. Overall questionable environment.
Terrible Company
Sr. Leader (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2017
This company has the most dysfunctional leadership I've seen in my career. Execs are out of touch and demeaning to everyone. The focus is on the insignificant rather than anything that brings value. The company has no respect for work/life balance. The open office work space (literally NO ONE has an office) is disruptive and unproductive.
Pros
Cons
open office work space; out of touch executives; lack of focus; poor management
Good company you should like went for interview
Housekeeping Executive (Current Employee) –  Pritech Park at BangaloreAugust 4, 2017
One of a good company there I have learned more. Responsibilities and what is the executive and clent required what we will do and what are All proactive
Pros
Good benefits
Embrace change
Team Leader/Asst Mgr -Valuations Operations (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOAugust 3, 2017
Solid company that offers good benefits and treats their emplyees fairly. Constantly trying new business plans and ways to grow business in the mortgage servicing industry.
Fair pay, changing priorities
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 31, 2017
The hr and other resources are proffessional, teams are experienced and friendly. Upper management is not that accessible. Future career growth is not discussed as much.
unstable
Bids and Review Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2017
No room for change or openness or the ability to grow. Tried to implement programs to benefit the company and failed. The company is completely unresponsive to new ideas
Bad SR Compliance dept Manager
Quality Control - Client Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 25, 2017
while the company is a great company - management can control your path and use this as a from of punishment if you try and stand up for your peers or yourself
Sacramento, California office
Collector 1 (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 19, 2017
This place sucked from day one. . No training on what you need to do once actually on the phone. . Nothing but favoritism. . Management laughs at you when you tell them that you need specific training. . I couldn't take it anymore after two months. . Horrible place to work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altisource. Our community is ready to answer.