Altisource

Altisource Employer Reviews

Work Here If You Want to Lose Your Sanity
Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2014
Poor management. There is an expectation that you have no life and no family. If you want to be smothered by a culture of idiocy, this is where you should work.
Management will lie to your face
Residential Analyst, Valuations (Former Employee), St Louis, MOMarch 27, 2014
Pros: decent pay and benefits
Cons: upper management appears to be composed of greedy liars
I worked at Altisource for almost 2 years. Over that time more and more of our work was outsourced to the India office, even while they kept telling us our jobs were secure and more work was coming. They continued to do this right up until the morning they eliminated our jobs. Horrible place to work for people that should not be able to sleep at night.
Good place to Learn
Technical Services Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, IndiaMarch 6, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: nothing much
This place is good for learning and implementing new things.
Very little concern for welfare of employees
Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2014
I did not agree with the management style or business practices
Property Valuations Analyst
Valuations Analyst (Current Employee), Coppell, TXFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: short commute, enjoyable work environment/co-workers/management and enjoying what i do.
Cons: uncertainty regarding future job security. many jobs are being outsourced.
I value residential properties by reviewing appraisals, broker price opinions and by assessing internal and external applications and resources. I review property condition, market trends and other factors in determining value. Valuations are conducted on properties across the nation. The most difficult part of the job is determining value based on – more... drive by inspections where interior condition is unknown. Also, in parts of the country where limited information is available regarding comp features, such as in non-disclosure states. The most enjoyable part of my job is reviewing different property types in vastly different markets. – less
Top manager respective three years with a large international company that employees over 6,000 employees
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Our Company
Altisource provides services to some of the most respected organizations in their industries, including one of the nation’s largest sub-prime servicers, government agencies and many lenders, servicers, investors, mortgage bankers, credit unions, financial services companies and hedge funds across the country.

We leverage 20 years of servicing – more... and 60 years of debt collection experience to provide services and technologies that span the mortgage lifecycle from origination through REO asset management, in addition to asset recovery and customer relationship management. Our 24 / 7 global operations include more than 6,000 employees.

Our executive team comprises notable and well respected industry veterans who have published numerous articles and research papers, presented at a wide variety of industry conferences and been cited as experts in both trade and consumer publications.

A variety of industry organizations have recognized Altisource’s contributions and featured the company in several annual industry rankings. Visit the Recognition and Awards page for more information on our achievements.

Altisource trades publicly under the ticker ASPS on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. – less
Workplace with ping pong table.
Contractor (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: free food.
Cons: not well organized.
Workplace with ping pong table. I would wish that it would better orginized.
Horrible experience from beginning to end
Assistant (Former Employee), AtlantaSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: negative culture, bad management, unprofessional, no leadership, no integrity
If I could give it a zero, I would! Absolute terrible place to work. Management is all over the place so there is no leadership nor direction. They expect late hours. Pay is not that great. Turnover is extremely high and there is definitely a reason for it. They treat the employees like dogs. There is no culture except let's yell at each other and tell – more... on people like 2 year olds. People are extremely stiff and HR is unprofessional. Some co-workers were friendly but they all felt overworked and underpaid. There are definitely too many snakes in the grass.

I was never given a formal job description so I never knew what was expected of me. They made me feel like less than nothing. I was underutilized and directionless. I was happy to leave. – less
great fun in off days
Specialist (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 23, 2013
working hard is good, i was quick learner. challenging with new process. Management is very supportive. when the workflow is low it is hardest part of the job. the most enjoyable part of the job is every team mate is targeting to complete the work by EOD.
Consistent fast pace work environment.
Default Team Lead Manager (Current Employee), Burbank, CAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: large employee base off shore (india) however wants to create a larger on shore presence.
Cons: currently closing down offices that are within the states
I ensured compliance with Federal Laws and Company guidelines in order to minimize losses and legal concerns. These tasks include the application of monthly reporting, execution of issuing Trustees Deeds, Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds and Substitute Trustees Deeds, while managing a staff of 10-15 associates
typical fast paced environment
Manager - National Title Services (Former Employee), atlanta, gaJuly 31, 2013
Pros: open environment
Cons: location
Working with Altisource was an unique experience in a fast paced environment.
Stay away from this company!
Vendor (Former Employee), USAFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: nothing good about it
Cons: they getting greedy
Worst place to work! no sense of direction. If you don't kiss up to their behind - you are history!

they pay so cheap and expect a lot from you - this is not 15th century - please get with the program.
No summary available at this time
Sr Facilities Mgr - Contract Pstn - Ocwen Finc'l (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 30, 2012
Large international company based in Atlanta supporting the West Palm Beach Ocwen Financial office.
Avoid this company
Director (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2012
Altisource as a well earned reputation for buring through employees. Over demanding and then do not provide the resources to enable employees to achieve organizational goals.
Production & Learning
Team Leader (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 12, 2012
We have a achieve daily targets in process.
Learn new things through various Researches and try to implement in the process.
Management is really helpful in our research and outcome of it.
Co-workers are very helpful.
Hardest part is to conversing customer or broker regarding the status of the loans.
We have fun Fridays in the office which is really – more... makes us relax and built good understanding between co-workers. – less
Transaction Coordinator (Asset Management) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 16, 2014
Good company
Good management
Encouraging work environment
Friendly environment
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: team outings
A good company to work with. Friendly environment. There is lot of scope to learn
Higly productive,professnal and healthy working enviroment
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee), India,goaJuly 20, 2013
Pros: health insurance
Target oriented company but very motivating seniors..learnt the FDCPA law the collection law followed in the US
Learnt how to do recovery by keeping customer service in mind at all times..
productive
recovery specailist (Former Employee), indiaJanuary 31, 2013
Cons: extra hrs of work
was a night shift
friend place to work
being awake the whole night the hardest part
great working environment...fun with work
associate (Current Employee), bangalore, kaOctober 2, 2012
Pros: no work pressure, attractive sal
Cons: regionalism
Its an awesome place to work. I learned a lot from this job.
I became more responsble and focused.
Management is really good.
Sad part is that knowa days we have to give login hrs.
Apart frm that good sal ,good work really enjoyble.

About Altisource

Financial firms needing outsourced services can now turn to Altisource. The company, spun off from  Ocwen Financial in 2009, primarily – Read more