ALTRES Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
In-House Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 22, 2017
The hiring process was detailed, but not to long. I felt like that they were invested in me, made sure that I was happy and satisfied. When one job ended, I always had somewhere else to go. Loved them.
Pros
Wonderful people and wonderful place to work
Cons
none that I'm aware of.
Meter Reader (Current Employee) –  Hilo, HIJanuary 31, 2017
I've been working through ALTRES for almost a year now. Theyre pretty great. My only qualm is that they don't have great medical, dental or vision, but thats about it.
The most enjoyable experience of MY job
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Aiea town squareOctober 25, 2016
I learned to communicate people respect
and good management friend staff
Memorable moments of my job experience
I wish TO GO back TO this company
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
NICE
Minimal pay but flexible hours
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 13, 2016
Finding out Aides employed by the hospital made double what i made was very upsetting. They steal your paycheck. It worked out well during nursing school as I could pick up when I needed and the manager was nice. Oh ya, if you want to leave Altres and get hired on with the hospitals you have to complete something crazy like 180 hours. The whole thing kinda sucked, but if you don't get hired with the hospitals you have no choice.
Enjoyable
Lead Laborer Technichian (Former Employee) –  world wideJanuary 30, 2016
Always doing what is best so everyone has a job and become self support individuals. I will always remember everything I learned for the rest of my life college is over rated .
Pros
company supprot
Cons
some people take advantage
Flexible and personalized
Nurse aide (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HawaiiOctober 25, 2015
As a student it is a perfect job to have. Your schedule is very flexible and you are able to work when you're available. The pay is reasonable and you will get to know the managers. It is important that if you want to work at a certain place, you call and ask if you can schedule certain days. They will let you know if that is possible. Just remember that it is not a guarantee and you can get canceled based on the facilities needs. That is the downfall because if you're looking for a stable income, it isn't that reliable. I enjoy having the opportunity to work at different facilities and home care clients. It is a great opportunity if you are in nursing school. However, if you work at certain facilities, I heard there is an amount of time you must have worked there before applying to that facility.
Pros
Flexible, interesting, approachable
Cons
Hours vary
good place to work
HOUSING ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJune 6, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company. I learned a lot from working with them.The management was helpful and always gave the workers a good working relationship.