Alvarez & Marsal Employee Review

View all Alvarez & Marsal reviews

Productive work place, wherever that workplace may be
Healthcare Industry Group Internship (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 9, 2013
My summer internship was an incredible experience, and I am very grateful for Alvarez & Marsal selecting me for the position. The internship was a financial consulting internship, specifically within the healthcare industry. As a team, we worked closely with the upper management of healthcare firms that were experiencing some type of financial distress. I personally assisted across a wide range of departments, including finance, accounting, revenue recognition and marketing.
Pros
Fully paid expenses, lots of travel, stimulating work environment
Cons
lots of travel, very long work days

Other Alvarez & Marsal Employee Reviews

A &m
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VISeptember 18, 2017
Great place to work, there was an advancement for some. Hopefully, it has improved. I've had some great managers but a majority were unpleasant. Once
Pros
Excellent health care, worldwide company
Cons
Some managers were terrible.
Senior Associate - Health Industries Group (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2017
Good people and good work life balance. Clients are mostly struggling companies that really need our help. Benefits are competitive to other management companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alvarez & Marsal. Our community is ready to answer.