Alvord Unified School District Employee Review

View all Alvord Unified School District reviews

great work place
Site Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 28, 2012
I worked there for many years. This district has many friendly and helpful staff and coworkers. Many individuals with integrity and learned a lot about others. The students are amazing and working with them on a daily basis was amazing. Overall a great district and place to work.
Cons
pay cuts, layoffs, no cola

Other Alvord Unified School District Employee Reviews

How often you work depends on you!
CAMPUS SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 18, 2017
I enjoy working as a substitute campus supervisor. The different school employees are always helpful and make it easy for the subs! Although the subs get paid a little less than we should, but its an easy gig!
The wind would blow North for six months, then blow south for six moths.
Federal Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alvord Unified School DistrictAugust 28, 2017
Nobody was happy to have a Federal Assistance Office in the district. The extra paperwork and regulations attached to the financial assistance given to the schools were a constant source of friction between the principals and our office. Staying on top of a million plus dollar budget and how it was spent was a problem. I was in charge of eight programs in as many schools. The principals and the staff were a challenge to keep positive about the benefits of the programs versus the regulations and accountability they required.
Pros
Helped get good things going, like computors in the schools
Cons
I was nuisance