Always Best Care Senior Services Employee Reviews

Great!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 10, 2017
A great place to work and the clients were very kind and have great personality, very friendly. I Enjoyed working there, and I would've stayed if I could.
Not a great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WINovember 11, 2017
Lack of management and staff. They overwork you and never give you the hours that you want that work with your schedule. A lot of unhappy clients. I wanted to help people and be a part of a good company. I could not be a part of a company that was ran poorly. That did not appreciative their employees.
Pros
Good pay and always had hours
Great PEople
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 7, 2017
The Staff at Always Best Care were great to worrk with and had your best interests at heart. I ner felt awkward or unwanted when i went into the office.
Family friendly professionals
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 1, 2017
To work for this company is a honor. The care from the owners is the best of them all. Their hearts are filled with love and compassion for their caregivers and clients. Great place to work and great people to work for
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Pay
Productive workplace
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 11, 2017
The management is great, I learn a lot about Alzheimer's disease patients, and I enjoy communicating with my client. The hardest part of my job is getting the patient in the shower.
Pros
Some goodies every now and then.
Benefits
working for Always Best Care Senior Service
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 24, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of caring for a client by helping him or her with personal hygiene. Then making sure he or she has eaten breakfast or dinner. I would do light housekeeping and make sure client takes his or her medications. I learned that one has to be patient while working with the elderly. Sometimes clients make it a bit hard because they are not use to a certain person coming into their home. There was no hard part to being a caregiver. You come in and do what needs to be done and be respectful even if the client may be a little challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing that smile on a clients face because they have accepted you into there home or just being able to talk to a client. That to me means alot
my work experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Grafton, OHAugust 14, 2017
this is absolutely thee worse place i have ever worked for. the staff is rude and they do not care about clients at all. all they care about is the money they make off of the clients. you report problems and nothing gets done. if you report a problem all eyes are on you as if you are the bad guy. they do not write out proper checks for employees. they steal every dime and penny they can. you complain about check being short and all of a sudden they paperwork you had in verifying hours and lost. its just a gross place to work for.
Fun work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 14, 2017
It is a very nice company to work for, they have good co workers, they go above and beyond to help their employees, they always answer your questions.
Pros
Gloves
Cons
Health insurance
Wonder place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 24, 2017
its a really great place to work and love helping client in the need.I also, love traveling different places and the money is decent as well and i love getting paid every week.
Wonderful Job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2017
I been here for 2 years and I love what I do helping elders feel good about there selves.I love seeing them smile everyday when I come to work.I see myself growing here.
Pros
Free trips
Cons
No health benefits
work week
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 27, 2017
Work day included , providing personal care needs such as bathing, grooming and med reminders. Light housekeeping can also be a daily task. management is great here
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
could pay a dollar more
im glad that im meeting new people every day
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJune 23, 2017
I've learned that having a good communication skills will build a good customer relationship between a worker and a customer, and you need to have a lots of patient and dedications to perform a good task so well.
Loved working for Always Best Care
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 17, 2017
This is a good franchise however it would be helpful if the franchise owners would be of better assistance in getting the companies up and running. .

However the only issue was lack of good help in order to assist our patients.
Nice company to work for
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Niles, MIApril 6, 2017
The best times that I have is making sure she's has everything she needs and I enjoy giving her companionship when needed daily if that's all she wants
Pros
Seeing my client smile when i come thru the door
flexible hors
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAMarch 25, 2017
Very unorganized company. Unhelpful staff and horrible management. Constantly messing up my hours leading to wrong pay. no benefits. However I have great patients and that is the only reason I stay with this company.
Pros
great patients
Cons
unorganized
Productive workplace nice management
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 20, 2017
I love working for always best care my only problem is not enough guaranteed hours and having the right hours that's fit my scheduling considering I'm a single mother with limited child care
cool place to work
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
People are nice and good to work for. They keep one working if they are able too. the pay is alright as well and they pay mileage if you travel over twenty-five miles
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 2, 2017
Overall I like the work environment , I like my clients, the work I do. And the animals my clients own. I enjoy making people happy me it means a lot that I make a difference.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No cons
No work/Life Balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2017
employees are overworked and underpaid. Owner is very unprofessional and hard on her staff. Management is not friendly either
Very productive.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 17, 2017
I loved working there. I wish I could go back and work there. Really great people. Every shift is available, you'll actually enjoy working there.