Always Best Care Employee Reviews

N/a
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 5, 2017
It was nice working with my patient but he was too much for me . He was to tall and i struggled throughout the day . At times i had nothing to do while on he job .
Ok work environments
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hobe Sound, FLNovember 28, 2017
It's is a ok company to work for if you don't have any other options. Their office employees are very helpful and understanding and management is ok to talk to. It would be an ideal company to work for if the pay rate is better.
Everyone is considered and treated as family.
PATIENT CARE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 26, 2017
I enjoy working with Always Best Care because everyone is polite and courteous. They treat you as family as well as take part in fundraisers and picnics and holiday parties for our families.
They need to know how to talk to employees and be honest.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 15, 2017
A lot of gossip and dishonesty and you do not have the teamwork as you should. It’s majorly family and they can do things that non family members/employees can not do.
Cons
Paid to little for all that we do.
I truly enjoyed providing top notch care to the seniors.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 13, 2017
My typical work day began with preparing my clients for the day. Bathing and providing personal care services. After preparing them for the day I would prepare a healthy breakfast and set table for lunch. Once situated for the day I would alternate household duties to ensure a clean and safe home for my clients. Prior to departing for the day I would set up for dinner and make sure my clients were prepared to receive the night person. I also administered medication throughout the day as needed.
Pros
Ability to work at my steady pace.
Cons
Poor pay.
Nice small company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 12, 2017
this is a great company to work for always willing to help with hours weather you have school or a young one in school conversations are always mild with a understanding tone love love them!
Pros
flexable
Cons
Great people to work for
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 11, 2017
Ive worked here a couple years now. I like the management and office staff. I love that the owner is a christian. They havent ever messed up my schedule or paycheck. I get plenty of hours. They dont require you to come to the office like some agencies do. This means a lot to me, i hate having to go to meetings for stupid stuff wasting my time just because one person did something wrong. I like a company that is considerate of my off time and let me enjoy it.
Pros
Nice staff, good management, courteous of my time off, plenty of hours
Cons
Just wish they were still exempt from overtime so i could work more
Working with the Elderly was a great experience
CNA/ Private Home care (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 7, 2017
I enjoyed working with the elderly , they can teach us so much from the stories they can tell you about their life experiences, that was the best part of the job ; and how appreciated they make you feel for the companionship you share with them .
Pros
Working with the elderly was rewarding
Cons
I never received a raise, and was promised higher paying positions that I never received.
typical day
Caregiver/ Nursing assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee wiOctober 29, 2017
the typical day is kind of weird, its quite boring working for this company. they don"t always have have clients so sometime you are without a client.
Fun work place
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 27, 2017
Always best care is a fun enviornment with great managers and friendly employees. Alway have tickets available for concerts. Room for advancement also.
Pros
Tickets for events
Cons
Short breaks
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COOctober 26, 2017
Great Management, good co-workers flexible hours, willing to work with schedules,always answered questions on a timely basis,some what good pay, choose your schedule. Just a great company
Poor management - 12 Office people in less than a year
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COOctober 22, 2017
I can only deduce there's an issue with the owner, either every person hired was a complete loser or the owner, being the central cog in the organization drove them all away. It's perhaps normal to cycle through dozens of caregivers because you don't have hours or clients and it's an entirely other if you can't keep office staff. After hour support is a joke. If a client falls and a Caregiver calls to notify the office on the weekend, nobody answers the phone. If you're working a 12-hour shift on a client who needs 24/7 care and your replacement doesn't show up and you call the office, nobody answers the phone.
Pros
Weekly paycheck
Cons
No insurance, raises not given as promised, no after hour support, management very poor
friendly
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 21, 2017
It's a nice place to work at. Laid back friendly environment
I took care of elderly and the disabled.
cooking and cleaning, bathing clients, shopping
N/a
DIRECT SERVICE WORKER (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 14, 2017
Caring for the patients, making sure that their needs are met. management is not fair when it comes to a good bit of things, the workplace is okay. The hardest part of my job is waiting around 2 hours before I can go to my next shift, it use to be 3 hours a day.
Always has hours to give
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COOctober 8, 2017
Always Best Care always has new clients, so they always need more people to work there. The only issue is that your shift can get cancelled or you might be needed somewhere else. So the hours are not always the same.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
shifts can change at last minute notice
no insurance
Home Health Aide and Companion (Former Employee) –  Flagler Beach, FLOctober 4, 2017
no insurance no paid time off, low pay not enough hours to make ends meet, . lack of communication between management and workers, very rarely spoke with management
Pros
Cons
no insurance, lack of hours
n/a
Senior Services (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAOctober 3, 2017
too acre of older folks walks food shopping drove to parks for walks very sweet people. love and joy good management took care of ladt for 3 years we became good friends
productive and nice staff
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 29, 2017
Always best care is a really caring company to work for. The staff is very nice and able to help find u work around your schedule and your needs. I worked with a client in her home night shift assisting client to the rest room as needed changed her briefs. great company to work for.
Fast paced goal oriented company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2017
Great ownership and management. Always willing to do whatever needed to get deadlines met. Friendly staff. Management willing to work the lowest employees job duties to get everything done.
Love being a caregiver
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 25, 2017
I love my job as a Caregiver because I enjoy helping people. It's not just a job to me. I interact with them and go out of my way to do the little extras that normally wouldn't get done or something personal, like doing fingernails.. or toenails, fixing the hair, bringing a little treat. The most enjoyable part of my job is making them feel happy and putting a smile on their face.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Always Best Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9