Always Best Care

Always Best Care Employer Reviews

working out of patients home
Caregiver (Former Employee), philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2014
it was very interesting to learn about the daily life of someone else being in the home learning whats liked and disliked by the patient I also learned more about cancer how it effects the body and how it makes a person sick to take chemo the hardest part of the job is seeing the patents in so much discomfort the most enjoyable part of this job was – more... getting to know the patient – less
Care-Provider for Always Best Care Senior Services
o Always Best Care Senior Services (Current Employee), Manchester, Ct.August 12, 2014
I care for elderly clients in their homes with their needs from assisting with personal care to providing companionship. I also administer daily medication and document information about clients.
No hours
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee), rock hill scJuly 30, 2014
The management was great and the job was easy but I was Driving 45 minutes to work 5 days a week and only getting 15 hours a week
Caregiving
Caregiver (Current Employee), Lakewood, COJuly 22, 2014
My days are normally all the same. I sit with the client they tell me bout there night or there week. then i start watering the plants outside, cleaning, making the bed, doing laundry. or i take them on errands, to the grocery store, doctors appointments, out to eat, shopping etc.
Productive and hardworking
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Exton, PAJune 30, 2014
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: not enough hours
I am work well with others and work very hard and dedicated. It is difficult not know from week to week of how many hours will be worked.
Great workplace
Care Provider (Former Employee), Longmont, COJune 24, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: no breaks, only $10.00 gas cards, wages dont add up
The staff aren't very professional and the wages are very low but it was fun being a part of a company who helped make the elderly/disabled peoples life easier and more comfortable!
I didn't like the owner at all! She was very rude but I really liked the people I was able to meet while doing my job.
The hardest part was learning to stay calm when helping – more... people in and out of the bed because it was hard to lift all the weight the other person could barely sit up, the scary part is not knowing what this person has or if the person is really sick and I could get it but getting to know the people was pretty alright! – less
clients we're awesome
Caregiver (Current Employee), Palm Desert, CAJune 18, 2014
management was not very organized to they're workflow and were not to sure about the duration of the case
Hard working hands on postition
PCA (Former Employee), Manchester, CTMay 13, 2014
A typical day at work as a CNA in the field is very hands on. It was my first position as a CNA so I learned a lot; how to care for clients in the home. The hardest part is that some clients are more difficult to care for than others. I loved caring for every one of my clients. Just knowing that I made there day better by assisting them in there daily – more... life activities was so rewarding. – less
day to day basis
Certified Home Health Aide/Caregiver (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 16, 2014
Pros: there is always work
Cons: never know when you will work
never know what the job might bring, it is never the same day to day
Great company to work for!
CNA (Current Employee), Greenwood, INApril 2, 2014
I am very pleased with how hard the staffing coordinator quickly works to get all employees a schedule with a sufficient amount of work hours.
independent, caring
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), waterloo iaMarch 22, 2014
Cons: low pay
As a caregiver you go into this job knowing you are going to be assisting these people without any type of supervision. You need to be reliable and caring. On the rare occasions that I did meet a coworker they seemed fairly friendly. The most enjoyable part of this jpob for me as of an other job like this is being able to care for the people.
long hours poor pay
Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Roseville, CAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: great clients
Cons: poor company to work for
Managed Seniors in home
I'm great at my job
poor
watching someone die
Giving the client guidance to the other side
Elder Care (Former Employee), Belmont, MAFebruary 17, 2014
Was not well-managed, but that was easily overlooked while working closely with one of their clients.
Nice People.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Exton, PAFebruary 12, 2014
Having a "caregivers Heart" and flexibility make this a nice fit for my schedule.
i loved my clients
In Home Care Giver (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: i was alone
Cons: i missed my son i was doing 24 hour care
I enjoyed my job because I was working inhome I grew a strong bond with the elders because I lived in there home for about 3,4 days out of the week.
Very good management team.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Belmont, MAJanuary 2, 2014
Pleasant working with resident. Listening to their family history and enjoying doing crossword puzzle together. Learned how to save food
and retirement money. Enjoying working with co-worker.
Hardest part of the job is winter season.
productive
Assisting patients (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2013
I enjoy helping seniors a typical day would be I arrive at my client home make her breakfast make sure she takes her medication I help her with a shower and getting dress I take her downstairs so she can watch televion while I clean the house.
Flexibility
Home Care Attendant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 6, 2013
Go into patient homes, low hours, Good pay. Employer is very nice
good place to work for, slow work.
cna/caregiver (Former Employee), hawthorne caNovember 25, 2013
i have had nothing but good experiences.i have had only one assignment....i worked for a elderly couple doing patient care, running errands and cooking and cleaning.
not enough to go around
PCA (Current Employee), Palm Desert, CAOctober 5, 2013
Pros: i get paid
Cons: dont get paid enough
not enough clients. pay is ok. need better communication between the office and caregivers.

1 2 3