AmTrust Financial Services has been ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in America. We provide Worker’s Compensation and Specialty Market Property and Casualty insurance to small and mid-sized businesses as well as select niche markets. As a result of our growth, we are expanding our product compliance team in our downtown Cleveland office and are seeking an administrative Compliance Specialist.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare and submit filings to state Departments of Insurance, based on research from Compliance Analysts, via an internet portal called SERFF.
- Monitor the status of all filings submitted to and pending with state Departments of Insurance
- Respond to state regulators’ routine questions concerning our insurance products and pending filings
- Maintain accurate status reports to be used by the Compliance group and other business units of product filing changes
- Occasionally assist analysts in researching insurance regulations, bulletins or circulars
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers of our organization
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience in commercial lines insurance filing or underwriting and will have a thorough understanding of the components that make up an insurance product. Additionally, they will be able to follow multi-step processes accurately and consistently, be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products and able to juggle changing priorities effectively. We will consider administrative professionals without insurance experience who can demonstrate a truly exceptional work ethic, flawless accuracy in being able to learn and follow processes. We are looking for the absolute right fit for our productive team.
College degree preferred. Completion of INS education series or passage of CPCU 551 or 552 a plus.