AmTrust Financial Services has been ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in America. We provide Worker’s Compensation and Specialty Market Property and Casualty insurance to small and mid-sized businesses as well as select niche markets. As a result of our growth, we are expanding our product compliance team in our downtown Cleveland office and are seeking a Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor the Insurance Services Office (ISO) for one or more lines of business and document changes that affect our products
- Analyze for compliance and applicability changes to our insurance products that are proposed by ISO, other insurance bureaus or product management
- Prepare and assemble insurance product materials needed for submission to state Departments of Insurance for their review and approval.
- Work with state regulators to resolve Department of Insurance objections to our company’s proposed insurance products
- Maintain timely and accurate records
- File insurance products via SERFF or other state filing portal
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers of our organization
The ideal candidate will have deep, demonstrable experience with one or more commercial insurance lines of business as a compliance professional, underwriter or P&C agent. Lines key to our interest include but are not limited to: general liability, commercial auto, commercial property, professional liability, surety, etc. This person will be expected to attain approval for new insurance products and enhancements from state Departments of Insurance; maintain documentation on all current products that make up our insurance manuals; and ensure that our products and procedures are compliant with state regulations and internal guidelines.
- At least 3 years of insurance compliance, underwriting or agency experience required (paralegals with P&C experience will be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Need to be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Must be able to juggle changing priorities and manage time effectively
- CPCU, ACP, AINS, ARC or CCP is a plus.
$50 to 75K