Amadeus Consulting

Amadeus Consulting Employer Reviews

A company that believes in their principles.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Boulder, COAugust 14, 2012
Pros: exciting work, smart co-workers, room for growth
Cons: very fast paced so for some that is a challenge
Amadeus takes its culture very seriously and passionately protects what they believe in. Client experience is at the forefront of everything Amadeus does. It is exciting to be at the center of projects on the leading edge of technology, and to have exposure to such a diverse group of clients. Being surrounded by such smart, passionate professionals – more... drives everyone on the team to be better.

Because of the diversity of our projects and our clients - change is constant. If you are a person that is energized by change you will succeed, If you are not, Amadeus could be a challenge.

It is great to be lead by a team of executives that truly believe in doing the right thing by their clients and their employees. – less
Cool Projects
Lead (Current Employee), Boulder, COAugust 14, 2012
Pros: continuous exposure to new technologies.
Cons: fast paced.
I have enjoyed getting to work on different unique projects and learn new technologies. The company has an innovation team that keeps helping make sure we grow in our skills and get to try new things.
Great Working Culture
Talent Recruiter (Current Employee), BoulderAugust 10, 2012
Amadeus is a great place to work. The culture is a perfect blend of being laid back, yet remaining fast-paced at the same time. Laid-back and fast-paced are two descriptions that are not normally used to describe the same company, which is why I give Amadeus a 5 start review.
Challenging environment with lots of rewards
Director (Current Employee), Boulder, COAugust 10, 2012
Pros: open door policy, friday afternoon social hour, incredible projects & clients, zero waste company
Cons: small company = smaller benefit options
A true work hard play hard environment. I wish I had joined Amadeus Consulting long before 2011. It is nice to be surrounded by smart happy people who are invested in the company and clients. It is not that you won't work hard, but I have never felt more rewarded for my efforts. The comradery between individuals and even between teams is nice to see. – more... The company is still small enough to have upper management involved in process while letting the director level manage the day to day. – less
Good Place For Entry-Level Candidates
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Boulder, COJune 28, 2012
Pros: monthly company meetings, strong concern for sustainability, work with multiple type of clients and projects
Cons: negative environment, lack of managerial direction, poor executive team
Company is a good place for entry level developers to get their career start. The managers provide more negative reinforcement than positive which makes the overall work environment unpleasant. The hardest part of the job is understanding how to please everyone including the executive team. If you are willing to play the game, you will be okay however; – more... watch your back. You move up internally based on office politics rather than your contributions. – less

About Amadeus Consulting

Amadeus Consulting is a custom software development company that offers end-to-end, scalable-technology solutions that allow companies – Read more