Amadeus

Amadeus Employer Reviews

International Environment and interesting workplace
Intern (R&D) (Former Employee), Nice, B8February 18, 2014
Workplace is nice, but the job is very monotonous.The environment is international since there are people from all over the world. But the the management needs to be improved. Overall I am not very keen to work there.
caser or food srevice (Former Employee), londan olmpcie parkJuly 19, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
i did work with amudeus.company realy nice thay allways help ful .I did leared so many thing like befor this job I didn't have any exprenacs.but thay did give me this job.i did so much fun in workplace at free time.managemant team is realy nice .my manager was very friendly.
Flexible
Casual Worker (Catering) (Current Employee), BirminghamMarch 6, 2013
Pros: flexible working hours, non-contracted so can fit in work around my studies, friendly team...
Cons: pay
Great employer for students to work for because you can choose when you work and the number of shifts you do. Makes fitting in work around your studies doable and stress-free.

The hardest part of the job is being on your feet all day.

The best part of the job is being in an event environment where you can sometimes hear the concerts that are playing. – more... Also everyone is really friendly. – less
Interesting multi culural environment
Customer Services Executive (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GautengNovember 28, 2012
Pros: friday drinks
Cons: inconsistency in shift hours for after hours
No day was predictable and i loved that. Each day i learned something new, the management strive towards team work and commitment to customers. My co-workers were all wonderful and they became like family. Working shifts was difficult at times. I always had the greatest satisfaction when the client hung up the phone happy.
Hardworking but fun-packed workplace
(cleaner,barrister,chef assistant,cashier) (Former Employee), London, StratfordOctober 1, 2012
Pros: making new friends, getting paid, learning a lot of skills that can help me in the future
Cons: waking up early, having to leave the job when it was over, it was truly upsetting
Working within a bakery at the olympics required me to be up and at work from early hours. Despite this, I was able to keep on time throughout the olympic period. In the mornings we were expected to open up the shop, clean everything up well (health and safety inspectors made regular visits, so we had to ensure every corner of the shop was clean from – more... top to bottom). We were also expected to make regular check ups on stock which ran low quickly during rush hours and replacing the bins to make sure litter was not collecting. It was a lot to take on at the start but after a day or so of seeing how everything works, I easily got into the hang of things. When working in a bakery, serving customers, you had to prepare to put them first before your own needs, such as going for breaks a lot later than usual because of high masses of crowds. Working with my team made this even easier because we got to know each other well from day 1 and became fast friends, even with the supervisors and managers, it was a very friendly environment to be in. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the pressure which I was thankfully able to cope with due to the assistance of my team. The best part of the job was practicing and learning new skills, getting the once in a lifetime opportunity to work in the olympics and meeting new people. – less
Amadeus, a division of Procter & Gamble
Stock Taker/Boxing (Current Employee), LondonSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Had the mos exciting experience working with the Olympic. Amadeus is a contracting organization and assign their staff to different temporary jobs.
Productive, useful and enjoyable learning experience
Cashier, Waitress, Cleaner, Stocking assistant (Former Employee), London 2012 OlympicsSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: once in a life time experience
Cons: no cons
I worked for Fish and Chips at the London 2012 olympics. Here i was till trainned; i am able to carry out card and cash transactions. My co-workers and management were some of the most amazing people and respectful people i have ever come across. I also worked for Coca Cola on one occasion; here i was a stocking assistant, checking and restocking all – more... the fridges across many concessions at the olympics. – less
Enseigne attrayante
Adjointe du directeur artistique (Former Employee), Marcy, B9July 2, 2014
Une journée de travail typique /
Mise en rayon
Aider les autres rayons

Les opportunités de développement /

Le management / Positif

Vos collaborateurs / Fournisseurs, représentants

L'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste / Prises de commande

L'aspect le plus agréable de votre poste / Polyvalence
Compétences acquises
Apprentie Carrière et Développement (Former Employee), Sophia AntipolisMay 14, 2014
Compétences personnelles:
Autonomie dans le travail
Capacité d’adaptation
Relationnel avec les différents contacts : collègues RH, employés
Gestion du temps des activités: planning des projets et tâches

Compétences techniques:
Capacité d’analyse des données RH : clarifier une demande, répondre aux besoins
Capacité de réflexion : création de procédure, – more... nouveau format de présentation d’information, etc.
Connaissance de logiciels: HR Desktop, Sharepoint, ARIS Business Designer – less
Vrai opportunités de promotions internes
Responsable gestion des données (CDI) (Former Employee), Valbonne, B8April 1, 2014
Beaucoup de possibilités et de métier différents ds cette entreprise internationale.
Ambiente lavorativo molto stimolante e collaborativo
IT Sales and Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Milano, LOMSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: completa autonomia nell'organizzazione lavorativa
Il settore industriale dove opera l'azienda consente di spaziare ad ampio spettro su diversi mercati e segmenti professionali, questo facilita moltissimo l'ampiamento delle esperienze personali e professionali.

L'innovazione viene sempre e costantemente considerata come un'opportunita' per l'azienda e per incentivare la crescita dei talenti, supportata – more... anche da corsi, incontri multi-nazionali e multi-culturali organizzati dalla sede centrale dell'azienda. – less
Entreprise dimension Internationale - Très bon environnement de travail
Inénieur Implémentation (Former Employee), Sophia AntipolisMay 14, 2013
Bonne expérience chez Amadeus
Travail intéressant et motivant
Ótimo ambiente de trabalho, estável, mas com poucas oportunidades de crescimento.
Especialista de Marketing e Comunicação (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: estabilidade e qualidade de vida.
Cons: não tem plano de carreira.
Tenho um dia a dia bem dinâmico e agitado, pois lido com comunicação, eventos, PR, mídias sociais, programas para 5 países (Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Paraguai e Uruguai). O intercâmbio cultural é grande e intenso.
Durante os 5 anos que trabalho na empresa, aprendi a trabalhar em equipe, delegar, compartilhar conhecimentos. Fiz 6 meses de coaching com – more... um Diretor Latam e tive a oportunidade de desenvolver habilidades essenciais para minha carreira como: comunicação, negociação, gestão de projetos e visão analítica/estratética.
Meus colegas de trabalho são comprometidos e proativos.
A parte mais difícil do trabalho está relacionada com as atividades operacionais da área, pois não temos uma equipe grande e há muitas atividades acontecendo ao mesmo tempo nos 5 países, de maneira que as vezes há sobrecarga de atividades.
Considero o meu trabalho agradável como um todo, pois amo o que faço e me sinto satisfeita realizando as tarefas diárias. – less
ambiente stimolante
dj (Current Employee), brendolaFebruary 9, 2013
Ottimo rapporto con titolari e clienti,ambiente molto curato e simpatico,ottimo impianto audio
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Buenos AiresJanuary 22, 2013
Aprendí mucho sobre el trato con el cliente,asistencia directa de productos y reportes.
Buen ambiente laboral, facilidad de manejo de horarios, buen sueldo.
Administrador, cajero, cocinero y camarero (Former Employee), Tancacha, CórdobaSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: tranquilidad económica y manejo de días de trabajo
Cons: lugar pequeño para posibilidad de ampliarse
Muy tranquilo en cuanto al trato entre compañeros de trabajo, buenas relaciones.
Aprendí, o mejor dicho, obtuve la confianza a administrar un negocio y su confirmación al seguir luego de los años.
La parte mas difícil es querer tener cada ves mayor clientela y estar limitado por la zona y los medios físicos.
Lo que mas me gustó fue la libertad de tomar – more... las propias decisiones para mejorar la empresa, la cual luego tuvo sus beneficios. – less