Amazon Studios LLC Employee Reviews

Fun and people were great
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 1, 2017
I had a great time working there the people were friendly and easy to get along with. If they had more hours and better management not someone fresh out of high school who doesn't know what there doing, maybe more people would stay.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
No benefits
It was a great learning experience.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIApril 13, 2017
The work was very easy once I got the chance to learn more about the new line of work that I had to learn. This is a fast pace job that I enjoyed while working as a scanner, splitter, unloader and pick off warehouse worker.
Pros
The hours I worked.
Cons
None at this time
I love my position as a freelance ops associate
Ops Associate (Current Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYMarch 4, 2017
This job is an absolute dream job. The pay Iis unbelievable, but unfortunately as a freelance worker, I'm not always guaranteed work. The only downside besides non-guaranteed work, is having to pay in to taxes at the end of the year as a private contractor.
CVG5, fast-paced, high standards, bit repetitive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJanuary 11, 2017
Building 5 was great. I made some friends, was encouraged to sign up for an ambassador position, was appreciated for good work ethic, and though staff members must reach a quota, the managers understood that I was a girl with some limitations and saw to it that I was given some leeway. They put me where smaller boxes were being processed, and allowed me a smaller quota (as I wasn't the strongest member on the team).
Basically, they recognize talent and work ethic and value their members, taking care to show their appreciation and building good morale by providing entertainment (posters advertised "dress for star wars day on May 4th") and pizza-day breaks.
I was only part-time and that was perfect for me. I cannot imagine being full-time because the job requires a lot of repetitive and very physical motions.
Pros
long breaks, good management and job culture, good opportunities for advancement, great pay
Cons
long hours of physical and repetitive work, poor opportunity for full-time positions, incredibly high standards for quality of shipment processing, and high expectations for speed