Amazon Warehouse

Amazon Warehouse Employee Reviews

It's a great company to work for.
Amazon Associates (Former Employee), ATL6July 26, 2015
When I worked there it was a great job. I learned a lot at that job and I met a lot of friendly people. Management was great, they stayed doing there job and if u need to talk to one, they was not hard to find. I would say the hardest part on the job was splitting them boxes up and sliding them down the correct side. I would say the most enjoyable part on the job is wrapping them pallets up. I love working for Amazon Warehouse and I am ready to work for them again.
Picker
Picker (Former Employee), Whitestown, INJuly 13, 2015
The job requires a lot the pay is okay but the Picker job in a big and second largest Amazon warehouse is difficult, with walking around and getting the job done
good money and benefits
Tier 1 Associate (Current Employee), Indianapolis,INJuly 11, 2015
Pros: great healthcare package and pay
Cons: long hours, management sucks
been here for 4 years and the money is good and the benefits, but advancement within the company is not likely. the hours suck, its hot and your stuck doing the same function for 10 hours a day, there is no music being planned. management cares more about crunching the numbers than the well being of their employees. the pay is good, but high turn over rate, the average person doesn't stay longer than two years at the company.
Amazon warehouse
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Buckeye, AZJuly 8, 2015
Pros: tickets to free food
Cons: need more workers sometimes
easy , laid back , i learned alot bout the dock , my manager was a good guy is also worked with us , only part that was hard was maintaining like keeping up because sometimes the Line will be going extra fast ,
Amazon Warehouse
loader (Former Employee), San bernardinoJuly 2, 2015
packing boxs on to truck.
Packer/ loader
-Load boxes up and down off the delivery truck.
Th coworkers were good to me but the management was not stable.
Fun place to work
Dock Clerk (Current Employee), Lewisberry, PAJune 26, 2015
Pros: benefits, stock
Cons: change managers to often, not everyone is treated fairly.
Shifts are good. Work isn't that hard, but you do work. Pay and benefits are decent. You are on your feet for 10-11 hours a day. Shifts are 4 days a week 10 hour days, with the exception of overtime.
Enjoyable job with long hours
Picker/Shipper (Former Employee), Allentown ,PAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Met some good people, and made some money
Cons: overnight shift and repetative
I enjoyed the environment and met a lot of interesting people along the way. To be apart of this job you have to work at a fast pace. To work at this job you need a lot of time to work. My days would start at six thirty at night and end at five thirty in the morning. Long nights were needed to work and I am able to work with very little sleep. I would find the items that needed to be shipped and send them out for shipping. The hardest part of my job was being on my feet all day, but I handled it. The best part of my job was meeting interesting people along the way. I learned from this job that working overnight is nothing to joke about. It is hard work and not as enjoyable as the day shift.
Lots of hours.
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJune 12, 2015
Pros: Personable Co-workers and clear Management.
Cons: Short breaks.
This was my first job and it was full-time +. A typical day was 10 hours and spent standing and walking. This warehouse was literally a mile long (the largest Amazon warehouse in North America. This is a great first job because it is the epitome of "work-force". During the holiday season this 5,000 + work force shipped more than 1.5 million packages. I was hired during this "blackout" season by a temp-agency (Integrity Staffing). After the new year some of us "temps" were transferred across the street to the customer return facility to process returned merchandise. This was line-work. 10-11 hours standing by a convener. Needless to say, lunch time couldn't come soon enough and never seemed to last long enough. The last two hours would become the most difficult as exhaustion set in and legs were ready to give out. Once the shift was complete we were all able to pat ourselves and each other on the back and say, "Yes! We did it!".
Exciting place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 11, 2015
10 TO 12 hour shifts
proficient at Microsoft word
great time management
great co-workers
just standing not getting proper breaks
It was a learning experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2015
I was able to enhance my abilities to work in a warehouse. I was able to work as a team player. I was to enhance my skills for my future goals.
fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Redlands, CAJune 4, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: shortbreaks
a typical day at work: clock in, grab scanner for fast start, do daily stretches than start picking.what i learned was how to work in a fast pace environment.all my coworker were very friendly.the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing the customer is gonna get there product on time.
very unorganized
Customer service representative (current) (Former Employee), robbinsville NJMay 31, 2015
Management does not know what they are doing ok place to work if you stay to your self. Would not recommend job to another person.
GOOD
Associate (Current Employee), Davenport, FLMay 25, 2015
FUN PLACE TO WORK AT, ALWAYS POSITIVE NEVER INTERACTED SO MUCH WITH MANAGERS THEY ARE LIKE NEVER AROUND BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS GOOD
focus
Team Helper (Former Employee), dallas txMay 23, 2015
Pros: flexible lunch
Cons: short lunch
great day..great people and good work place..nothing really just work hard and have fun...clean work place at all times
Productive and hardworking
Stower (Former Employee), Middletown, DEMay 20, 2015
Once you learn the rhythm of things, your job gets easier. I learned how to work in different stations, and my co-workers were very friendly, as well as helpful. Management was perfect, they were understanding and handled everything with proper work ethics. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the long work days. The most enjoyable part about working for Amazon was the coworkers and managers encouraging you to do better, as well as helping you when you need assistance.
Very Productive
Picker (Former Employee), Petersburg, VAMay 15, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Extreme work hour
It is very good paying job but the on your feet is a killer unless you got healing salt ready. it was very fast pace and moving which I like.
High school after high school
outbound associate (Former Employee), Hazleton, PAMay 10, 2015
Pros: bennefits, salary, hours
Cons: everythig else
Amazon is a place of favoritism depending on who you were buddies with is where you stood in the company the 'nobodies' were basically pawns which the company did as they pleased with. I was hired with a group of about 20 people by the time I left the establishment there were only about 2 of us left. The days were tedious and if you for some reason happen to take a 2 min breather you had a PA down your back threating you with write ups. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving, everyday was like a release from a cruel and unusual punishment. Non-the-less everyone worked fairly well in the work place, bottom line employees that is, helping one another out making the best of what we had. It was definitely slave work regardless of the pay.
exciting upbeat excellent work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2015
Pros: Exquisite place to excel yourself and apply sustantial work ethics.
Initial gather and goal planning would take place before executing our quota or work load for that selected day. After we meet our goals we have opportunities to persue daily prizes.
productive was fun with video games in the breakroom.
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2015
It was fun to work there, and the had games in both of there game rooms. Whenever we lost equipment they had machines that would replace it for us for free.
Productive and fun place to work
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Robbinsville, NJApril 29, 2015
Very fun place to work where you get to see versatile inventory being shipped out throughout your day and your working closely with management to push out inventory and get the product to each and every customer

1 2 3 4 5