Amazon.com
1,757 reviews

Amazon.com Employer Reviews

Great benefits
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Petersburg, VAApril 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: good benefits
The benefits for this company are wonderfull. There are a lot of chances for overtime.
fast pace
Multi packer (Former Employee), Whitestown, INApril 15, 2014
Completing customers online orders and preping and boxing to be shipped
Very productive and fun
Processor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 14, 2014
Everyday was a good day working here. I learned how to take peoples calls and write receipts. I was also taught how to use Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, exc. This job wasn't hard for me I was trained very well and enjoyed everyday of work. My co-workers were always good and we got along great.
productive and fun place to work
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Plainfield, INApril 14, 2014
enjoyed working here. wouldn't hesitate to go back. though it is a warehouse job amazon is a very self motivated job. working with people who have the same interrest as you is always a plus
Productive and i enjoy the people
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Nashua, NHApril 13, 2014
Pros: 3 days off
Cons: the distance i have to travel
Start the day with stretching and managers telling us what has to be done by the end of the day. in the 2 years i have worked there i have learned inbound and outbound. Last years Christmas time i was the primary problem solver. There is a couple good managers and a couple that do the minimum. I enjoy the people i work with as people not as workers. – more... The hardest part of the job is Christmas time because amazon just hires anyone and we have to deal with people that smell and have no common sense. I enjoy outbound processes. – less
Don't drink the kool-aid
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Campbellsville, KYApril 12, 2014
They will lie to you and tell you it's such a great place to work and put on this great presentation. But once you get inside it's just one step above slave labor.
Self employed.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), World Wide WebApril 12, 2014
I love to selling books, knowledge is power. Mentoring and empowering team members.
Great company which knows how to get things done
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 12, 2014
Has a good mix of business of technical folks. Each individual lives and breathes the leadership principles instituted in the company. Great place to learn and be a well rounded leader.
csa 2
customer service associate (Former Employee), Kennewick, WAApril 11, 2014
Amazon was amazing. They loved their employees and made sure they were taken care of.
Fast Pace , Good Enviroment to wrok and Exciting new possibilities
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 11, 2014
A typical day at work is fast pace, you learn many functions and good work area to meet good employees and new friends. The management makes sure you keep on your duties to keep the place running smoothly. I learned many things that I could take to a new company and have all those skills to shine at another job like I strive for at my current job.
X
DRIVER & FR DESK AGENT (Former Employee), Hebron, KYApril 10, 2014
Pros: local
Cons: stress @times when very busy
DRIVING PEOPLE FROM THE HOTEL TO THE AIRPORT & VICE VERSA & WORKING THE FR DESK
excellent fulfillment
Group Vice President of Ecommerce (Former Employee), Coral SpringsApril 10, 2014
Amazon metrics drive wholesalers to satisfy the Amazons brand promise
Very productive and fast paced.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 10, 2014
Pros: gift cards and different prizes
Cons: short breaks and the temperature of the building.
A typical day working at Amazon.com is very fast paced and goal oriented.
I've been cross-trained in several different departments and learned many different skills.
The management at Amazon.com are very friendly and helpful.
My co-workers at Amazon.com are very diverse and a great mix of people and are always helpful of others.
The hardest part of – more... working in Amazon.com is that the warehouse can get very hot at times.
The most enjoyable part of working at Amazon.com is getting to know numerous people and build numerous friendships. – less
Packer
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Plainfield, INApril 9, 2014
I was a packer and it was hard because i also worked in shipping. the pay rate was good but i never saw the day of light i would go in at 7am and come out at 6pm sunday thru wednesday.
I worked from home as an independent seller on Amazon
Independent Seller (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 9, 2014
Pros: work from home
I sold consumer electronics from my home and this allowed me to go to college and be a stay at home father to two children
Productive and fun place to work at
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 9, 2014
Pros: decent money
Cons: long drive to work and wear and tear on vehicle
received products and stocked products, heavy lifting was hardest part of job, most enjoyable part of job was making decent money.
Worked Hard Had Fun Made History
Picker (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 9, 2014
Got great exercise By Walking 15 Miles A Day
Very Friendly Atmosphere
Fulfilling Customers Orders Safely, Accurately And Fast
Stocker
Stocker (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 8, 2014
It was a great job. I learn how to stock the shelves. The hardest part about the job was the hours. I go to school and its hard working at Amazon and going to school. I enjoy the money part.
Had games and prizes
RTS (Former Employee), Humboldt, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: free holiday dinners
Cons: short breaks
I would of stayed working here but I was having problems with another employee and they weren't helping me out with it. They day started early and finished late. We were on our feet for 10 or more hours a day. We had two meetings during the day to stretch and to talk about what was suspected for the day. I learned to work with others and to work at – more... fast pace to finish what was needed for that day. The management was nice until I was held up with a problem that they wouldn't help me out with. The hardest part of the job was when the conveyor would jam and take 15 minutes or longer to start up again because it would slow everybody down. I enjoyed having the meetings and having the chance to win prizes. – less
Management values your added value to business.
WebStore Account Manager (Marketing & Sales) (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDApril 8, 2014
Pros: +stable company and employment.
Cons: -compensation is below market.
PTO time is accepted as time that can be used whenever you want (no questions from mgmt). Easy to make friends with co-workers. Great benefits!

1 2 3 4 5

About Amazon.com

Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, – Read more