Amazon.com Employee Review

Great first job for most people. Awesome work environment.
Warehouse Associate Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 12, 2012
A typical day at work was great and relaxing at times. I learned alot of stuff there like how to pick/pack groceries, how to cut/pack various types of deli meats and cheeses and how to problem solve issuses that came about through out the work day. The managment team was great. They really knew how to make it a super workable environment. My co-workers became some of my closest friends during and even away from work. the hardest part of the job was getting used to working graveyard as the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction and friendlyness everyone had with each other.

Other Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Cool
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2018
I really don’t yave much to say other than the facility in la was like working in an Elementary School wilts a lot of yelling loudness horseplay disrespectful people and clearly Untrained management
Pros
Keeps u alert
Cons
Poor management
not full time
Part-time Fullfillent Associate/FC Associate 1 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2018
For what they make, they could pay more & have full-time employees. Not enough hours, no benefits. A few great managers. I learned how to manage inventory.
Pros
Pick schedule
Cons
Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.