Do you like to own your projects from end-to-end? Join the Amazon Appstore! Our mission is to provide Appstore customers with innovative, cost effective content by any means necessary and we need your help to build out all our great ideas.
If you like designing solutions end-to-end, from the database and services, up to the web/client experience - this is your dream job! You'll be leading a team that's pushing to innovate, finding new ways to delight Kindle Fire and Android customers all over the world by giving them more bang for their buck.
- 10+ years' of experience developing software and/or web applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, ranging from front-end user interfaces through back-end systems and all points in between.
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.