AMBA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
laid back relaxed small company
Member Benefits Advisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2017
it was a awesome place to work, wish I was still there :-) its a small company and lunch was provided I believe weekly it was nice. the management was good as well
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no back ups
This is my retirement!
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2015
This company has exceeded my expectations. I had previous sales experience and that helps. What I found is this is a full time career. You will advance quickly and that is exciting. What I also like is the commission structure. You are also vested after 3 years and after 10 year you will receive your residuals for the rest of your life. This is my retirement. How many other jobs have you been able to achieve retirement in 10 years. Well, I can't think of any. I can't imagine doing anything else. This is my LAST job!
Pros
Awards, trips, bonuses, prizes, ability to make your own schedule, advancement opportunities
Cons
every starts with 1 app. Which means, everyone starts the same way.
A career that will improve your life
Regional Vice President (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 23, 2015
AMBA has been everything I have wanted in a company and more. The leadership is top notch and the system in place has led me to my success. Being the only company I have sold for makes me biased, but this is a lifetime career opportunity. The advancement track is the best I have seen. You can build your own business with the help of the company and leadership. If sales is something you want to start doing or find a better opportunity this is the company you would start and end with.
Pros
Advancement, leads, system, training, leadership