Ambassador Personnel Employee Reviews

7 Days a week - Work you til you're dead
Route Sales (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJuly 28, 2017
Route sales for this place will physically kill you. Day's off are non existent due to their refusal to hire merchandisers. On average I had one day off a month. You will work 60-70 hrs a week on average. The money/overtime is the only thing that keeps people going. Your personal life will suffer. There is no work/home life balance.

I enjoy the dsd industry, but this place literally sucks the life out of you. Job security is non existent now that routes are selling. Either you sign your life away and purchase a route, or you wonder if you're going to have a job the next day because somebody purchased your route.

If you like free bread, then have at it, otherwise...be prepared.
Pros
Free Bread
Cons
Everything else.
Testing peanuts
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 26, 2017
well i would say my most experience job was grading peanuts.It was a new experience for me .And very exciting because i never did a test on peanuts. I learn how to mix chemicals .It was not hard at all just something new .It was interesting again because i met so many new faces. that is the truck drivers .I would say the most hardest part about it was trying to remember all the new faces of the truck drivers.I had a partner that i worked side by side with and we got along very well together .The company were always rewarding our great work ethic by giving us a dinner , we would have fish fry on some Fridays . A great out door event for the employees to fellowship together and with the company.
general labor
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCMay 19, 2017
I have done warehouse work. I have drove a forklift. I have also worked in pressure washing livestock trailers. the hardest part of the job is in the summer time with the heat. the best part of the job is the staff is very nice people.
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
hard work
Fun place to work
Head Cook FOR Lunch (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCMay 4, 2017
I love this job. the people that you work with it was more like a family than co-workers. great place to work you can grow with the company. meet great people and they have health insurance.
Pros
discount on cloths
my job reveiw
Order Picker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMarch 28, 2017
pulled and packed orders, worked in shipping and receiving, learned to drive forklift, worked for staffing agency on several different job sights, mostly on second shift
Pros
na
Cons
na
good company to work with
Assembler/Packer/Inspecter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2017
Its nice company to work for,they offer insurance and pay every week and the Personel there will find u a job if ur Assignment is ever ended. They are a great temp service to work for
Pros
weekly pay
ok
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCMarch 12, 2017
pretty good if you like to work learned and experienced a lot the area is rich in cult i really enjoyed the job and the employees very great work experience
No good assignments
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAMarch 7, 2017
Awful assignments don't look out for employees not safe to work for doesn't hear needs of its employees doesn't pay on time long hours no pay overtime.
Not the company that you work for.
Nothing (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 13, 2017
I see most of the reviews written here have nothing to do with Ambassador Personnel. I would assume at first glance that Ambassador Personnel is responsible for staffing. Thereby, these reviews don't count for much.
Charlotte Job
Production (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 25, 2017
Charlotte office placed me out to work and I have was very happy with my assignment and opportunity that was given. The recruiter I met with found out what I was looking for, knew the hours I wanted and found a company that was perfect. I've been on assignment for several months and very happy. I was offered medical benefits because my assignment has been steady work. I'm expecting to be hired full time by the company they placed me at soon!
Pros
Benefits offered, Rercuiters work with you, Polite, Good positions available
It was a good learning experience assisting clients .l like doing it.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 25, 2017
My duties was to assist the client. Helping with personal hygiene was given.Light housekeeping was done to.Going out on outings was done they enjoyed it and they did to.Preparing meals was done also visits to the doctor.Making sure they stayed safe and happy in there home was very important.
Daves Killer Bread $18 Tangent or..
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Tangent, ORJanuary 14, 2017
I worked for Daves Killer Bread in tangent Oregon... The worst company ever!! I worked 18 hour days for over 3 months, your not supposed to work those kind hours working for the DOT, which u will for this company.. Split days off, no time to recover, no guarantee if you'll have a job one day to the next. management was a joke! Disrespectful Branch managers.. They will lie on you, smile in your face then call ambassador to to get rid of u. On top of all of that they will make you buy a territory.. If u don't you'll lose your job.. Buying a route is like buying a house or car, think about that... Daves killer bread is not even Daves killer bread... They keep the name but it's a company called flowers.. Confusing? Try working for them.. When there's bad weather you are going out no matter what, if you wreck or get stuck it's all on you to get out of the situation.. They will not come and get u.. Don't be fooled by the $18 an hour it's just a ploy to get you on then your on your own, and trust me they will try and get you to buy a route asap...
Pros
The money
Cons
Horrible management / Liars
terrible management staff is rude run do not apply for this company worst company ever
daehown (Former Employee) –  hope pullJanuary 3, 2017
Bad company to work for they don't care about employees at all management is very rude and uneducated company should be closed down
Pros
Cons
all
Regret Working here
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 12, 2016
I regret ever working for this company. No support from management. Was written up twice for others mistakes in the office that had nothing to do with me or others, it was a company policy.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management
I enjoyed every assingment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALNovember 23, 2016
The jobs they sent me on were great jobs and at some of the places, I wish it would have became permanent, The companies the sent me to were great and so were the people
Pros
Great company
Cons
Should have paid more
It's cool i guess for a temp agency
Worker (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCSeptember 15, 2016
I moved furniture for 5 months, delivered cabinets for 2 weeks, and worked at a grain bin for 3 months. Learned how to unload furniture out of a 18 wheeler, learnt how to fully stock a truck with cabinets, and learnt how to run tests for pest like the weevil(which can kill animals if not detected). Don't know about management of various companies, but Ambassador don't really care if you have work or not. Being the new guy, not having a good trainer, and being dismissed for any lame reason. Getting better at the job than anyone else expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Pros
N/a
Cons
No healthcare or longevity
quality staffing agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAAugust 31, 2016
If you need employment and are consistent, they ill find you something. You just have to fill out their application and constantly check in and show interest in employment. You are sure to obtain employment.
temporary agency
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NCJune 28, 2016
Its not a good feeling working through the temp agency not knowing if your job will end the next day or not. The management was pretty good as far as trying to get you hired on its just that sometimes it didnt always work out that way. I learned how to stay focused and do my best through the temp experience and I stayed positive. By doing that I got hired on by GAF.
Pros
They will try to keep you with a job
Cons
getting laid off when they don't need you any more
Great job unsteady work
Process Technician- Otto Environmental Systems (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 16, 2016
My manager was great to work with but beacuse the work was based on contracts so time there were months where there was not a lot of work available which affected my monthly income.
Pros
Total team Work
Cons
Unsteady income
Ok work place.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 10, 2016
Ambassador was not that great of a place to work. I did LOVE my boss. But we were rarely ever busy. I like to stay busy, fast pace work environment. Ambassador was not that. Upper management was awful.
Pros
1 hour lunch.
Cons
upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambassador Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval