Ambassador Personnel Employee Reviews

temporary agency
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NCJune 28, 2016
Its not a good feeling working through the temp agency not knowing if your job will end the next day or not. The management was pretty good as far as trying to get you hired on its just that sometimes it didnt always work out that way. I learned how to stay focused and do my best through the temp experience and I stayed positive. By doing that I got hired on by GAF.
Pros
They will try to keep you with a job
Cons
getting laid off when they don't need you any more
The job at Cinram were long hours, but a lot of responsibility on the line. The responsibility fell on everyone who worked the line...
manufacturing/ assembler (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMarch 2, 2016
My typical day at Ambassador Personnel/Cinram was to work on the packaging, removing plastic from the CD"S, check for defective/damage parts, pack them in a box, make sure the labels were put on correctly and then the machine would tape the boxes up when everything was done correctly. The hardest part was to keep your eyes on each part consistently, over and over. I enjoyed it because you were doing different things on the line.
Pros
time went by quickly, also you worked with others on the line.
Cons
not having a longer lunch break, hours were 12 hours long
Great personnel service to work for.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, GAFebruary 24, 2016
There are employers that the staffing agency have that don't fair judgment when they are considering hiring from this agency. The agency recognizes many issues with this and will try to place you with another company at your current rate of pay of increase of pay-rate.
Pros
Friendly management and Job-placement determination of staff
Cons
not being contracted with additional agencies
quality staffing agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAAugust 31, 2016
If you need employment and are consistent, they ill find you something. You just have to fill out their application and constantly check in and show interest in employment. You are sure to obtain employment.
Great job unsteady work
Process Technician- Otto Environmental Systems (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 16, 2016
My manager was great to work with but beacuse the work was based on contracts so time there were months where there was not a lot of work available which affected my monthly income.
Pros
Total team Work
Cons
Unsteady income
Ok work place.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 10, 2016
Ambassador was not that great of a place to work. I did LOVE my boss. But we were rarely ever busy. I like to stay busy, fast pace work environment. Ambassador was not that. Upper management was awful.
Pros
1 hour lunch.
Cons
upper management.
Good enviroment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 4, 2016
Steady work and team oriented.Safe place to work along with upgrade of equipement and good housekeeping practices.Very good communication and individual assistance.
Dead end job
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 18, 2016
Management is rude and don't care
Clients are great once they get used to you
Pay is horrible
Building is old and out dated
Always short staffed
Supervisors are lazy
Pros
Cons
everything
Good workplace
Forklift Operator/shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 7, 2016
I enjoy working for thgis company because the staff makes you priority and really try to accomodate you with good jobs with good pay.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Only Temp Work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cordele, GAApril 18, 2016
I really appreciate the temp work. But, needed something more permanent. I was glad for the time and experience offered.
Order Picker
Order Picker/ Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Albany, GADecember 19, 2015
The work site where they placed me was great, but I don't agree with management. And it's not all of management, it was just one. But overall I enjoyed working at my work site, coworkers was just being women, and my boss was great.
Pros
great money while it lasted
Cons
no days off
Inconsistent Work
Administrative Assistant/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 11, 2015
My only issue is that the work in not consistent and it makes it hard on you when you need the next job etc.
The jobs they place you on are great however once they are over they are very slow about placing you in other positions.
Pros
Good jobs when you are placed
Cons
not consistent
Productive workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 5, 2015
A typical day at work would include making potting soil and shipping it to local companies. I learned that there are a lot of steps in the process of making potting soil.
Great Job Experience
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 31, 2015
This job gave me great experience in my career. Unfortunetely they did not last long in this area and I was very sad to see this office close.
A great and rewarding place to work.
Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJuly 19, 2015
I enjoy the daily ins and outs of working with the sanitation crew. The work is time consuming but is not hard at all and very easy to get the hang of.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
The excessive heat in the summer.
awesome pay and holidays off
LF Inspector (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, ALJuly 7, 2015
hardest part of the job would be me being a single parent and having to be at work so early in the am and the strict no days off policy
pick packer (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 30, 2014
It started very early in the morning ,I learn a various things about yarns and theards the different types of needles , Well management was not organized to many people in charge. Some of my co-worker where not pleasant to work with . The hardest part was getting everyone to work together , the most enjoyable part is the company gatherings.
Pros
having a long lunch
Cons
you have to rush on some things
enjoyed working with other team mates
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  603 E. 3RD. Westpoint, ga.October 2, 2013
enjoyed working with other team mates.
I learned how to install different parts onto kia headliners. also comunicating with other employees. Management was very helpful in showing what is the best way to install parts. the hard part of the job is fast pace work.All in all the job was a good place to work.
Temp to hire service
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJune 25, 2012
My first assignment about two years ago went very well, I was hired permanent after 4 months.

My second assignment through ambassador did not fair so well. While working, I sprained my knee and had to wear a leg immobilizer for a week. Since I could not operate a forklift my assignment was terminated. Since being released from doctor care, I have not been placed back to work since June, 15th, 2012.
Stable Employment and Friendly Staff
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, ALMarch 24, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company...the work was steady and I was placed at a small but welcoming site. The only con was I was never off!!!
Cons
No time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambassador Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.