Ambassador Employee Reviews

Ambassador
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Centerville, INOctober 17, 2015
Ambassador is a good place to work.
Everyone is like family
The residents are fun to care for and having weekends off is a plus. We are unfortunately understaffed.
Pros
family like atmosphere
Cons
short staffed a lot
Teamwork and Productive
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 5, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was trying to get the best from every individual on the team. Its always great to have positive and dependable people apart of your team who's willing to get the job done.
Pros
Three Breaks
Cons
Short Breaks
Ambassador
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCApril 7, 2015
A day working at Ambassador was good. They assigned you to the place they feel like your comfortable with. I learned there are a lot of really easy jobs around and some people don't really take the time to see them. The managers were awesome. I had lots of co workers and all of them were very awesome and helpful. Hardest part was one of the jobs required me to stand for a very long time in one spot which was very uncomfortable. The most enjoyable part was all of it. It was different and I wouldn't change any of it.
People who are willing to help
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, ALMarch 17, 2015
AMBASSADOR is an employment agency. I worked at INZI Controls through them. They helped me find a job fast, but the pay wasn't much. They didn't hire me on within the time length they said they would even though I never missed any days and was a good worker, but they are a great company.
Pros
productive and alot of overtime
Cons
low pay
You only work part time and don't know when you next work day could be.
Research Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 5, 2014
You call people to conduct various surveys. You learn to deal with people at all types of hours of the day. These people can be dealing with anything to make them aggressive. You have to maintain professional behavior and a positive attitude. This teaches self-control. Your co-worker can be nervous or get aggressive after several rude people(I personally calmed them at times). The hardest part is dealing with asinine people. The most enjoyable is actually completing a survey.
Pros
easy work and decent pay.
Cons
part time
Productive work place with many clients to assist
Limousine Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 31, 2014
Busy days at work. Park my car and prep a limo for duty. Management is a great help in completing tasks. Hardest part is making everyone happy so I do my best. Most enjoyable part is a happy client who requests me again as their driver
Meeting people from other countries
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 24, 2014
Being an Ambassador in the Capitol City really broadens your horizons.
Pros
meeting people of all cultures
Cons
working in the elements
Enjoy working there
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 7, 2014
It's vary rewarding to be able to teach disabled clients and staff.
My work is very productive. I do all the summaries and reports for the Group Home. The medication instruction class for all new employees, Florida State requirements, and yearly medication validation for unlicensed employees.
Pros
part time 2 times a month
Daily routine
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 25, 2014
Billing and reservations.
Schedule and dispatch limousines as necessary.

Answering incoming calls for credit consolidation inquires,
Issued credit to consumers.
Data entry and bookkeeping.
Pros
great environment
Cons
no advancement opportunites
Great group of people who really care about their employees.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCApril 10, 2014
Sometimes at the end of the day when it was really busy someone in management would come to me and have me to ship a part for them. That was the hardest part of the job because majority of the time i would be in the middle of shipping ten other hot parts that may have needed custom paper work which require more work and more time, Also UPS and FED-EX picked up at certain times.My co-workers would also sometimes bring parts at the end of the day which would make it hard so what i learned was how to work under pressure and to use my time wisely and when i was caught up i would go to other departments and get parts to be shipped instead of waiting on co-workers to bring them if possible.The most enjoyable part about my job is that i stayed busy which made time fly by.
Fun
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 13, 2014
I loved working for Ambassador. It takes a long time to get hired. You don't make as much as you should.
Pros
work enviornment
Cons
pay
Productive, yet long work days
Team Member / Assembler (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAJanuary 9, 2014
Generally a work day is very productive. The assembly line moves fast, so it is important to complete your job in time. I learned how to work quickly and focus on my job, as well as making sure to look for defects of the previous job completed. The hardest part of the day is not knowing what time you will be clocking out. The most enjoyable part of the day is bonding with co-workers and helping one another out.
Pros
working with others
Cons
no set time of when you will get off work
Great company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLNovember 18, 2013
It was a family atmosphere at work, everyone knew each other and their families. I wish every job could be like this one. There was never a day I felt unappriciated. I would say the I miss my co-workers the most. It was a shame the company had to shut down campuses around the state.
Pros
free lunch, long lunch breaks
Cons
multi campus shut down
communication and patience
customer service (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 10, 2013
I am up around 7 am in the morning making phone calls getting appointments set up runnning errands and by the end of the night I have sorted bills clothes and money
Great Enviroment to work in
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chelsea, MASeptember 20, 2013
Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
  more...
Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
Pros
great free time, very flexable schedule
Cons
only cons are what you don't put into your job
decent business
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCSeptember 10, 2013
the environment was okay until i had a bad experience with a former manager
Job Exp
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GAJune 30, 2013
Ambassador offered me a chance to learn how to do something new far as running a business and I think I can do it one day
Well...
Catering (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 6, 2013
It was alright.

If they called you in to work, it would be very last notice, the jobs were very short, more or less small odd jobs.
Great company fun to work at
Auto Warrant Recovery Agent/Investigation Spec (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 7, 2013
Great values. People treated you like family. Difficult hours
Good company
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAAugust 27, 2012
Good company to work for excellent at finding good employees for good employers.

4.3