Ambitions Personnel Employee Reviews

Helpful Company and Staff
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  GranthamJuly 16, 2017
Were able to find me a placement quickly, checked on both the company's satisfaction and mine on several occasions and managed the entire process. Overall a great experience.
Friendly and Supportive Company
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  LincolnJuly 7, 2017
After loosing my job I went to Ambitions to find out if they could help me find work etc. They sat me down and went through details with me straight away and within about an hour I had my first placement. They kept me informed as to what was going on and did not get offended if I felt a position was out of my remits.
They were supportive and reminded me to complete my work sheets etc.
Worth trying Ambitions for your self and you should be lucky enough to find a permanent job through them in no time!
ok to work for
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Newark-on-TrentMay 9, 2017
the company was good and friendly staff willing to help and support u how they could. the management was pass able and the hours past slowly but the pay was ok
Pros
ok wages
Cons
location
boring place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Boston, LincolnshireApril 5, 2017
standing on the line and putting chicken into the gravy sometimes parsley carrots onion garlick mushrooms chese patatoes pasta spring onion chilli sause
Hard working workplace
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Wisbech, CambridgeshireMarch 29, 2017
This agency is great but all depends were they will send you to work. Some workplaces are great amd offer good pay but some are awfull. Like bad working conditions, cold, hot, wet and so on.
Pros
Friendly office
Cons
Long Hours, Low Pay
Good agency
Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Anwick, UKFebruary 27, 2017
worked for them for a shot period but have to say thet they are a good Agency and that saw my potencial and gave a opportunity to work direct for them. the manager at the time was a very nice lady
Worst agency ever
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark-on-Trent, NottinghamshireFebruary 23, 2017
Always a issue with pay. They say things willget done but do not. Staff are rude and poor telephone manner. Unempathetic and incompetant. Can not get the basics right. Never work for them in newark utterly useless. Would rather be homeless on the street then go threw this with a poor excuse for a company
Cons
A Freindly and aproachable company to work for
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  BottesfordFebruary 1, 2017
this company are good to work for because they are very informative they always contact you about contracts in your area. they are happy to deal with any problems you may have and will try their best to sort work related problems so that you are happy and comfortable.
The best place to work in BOSTON!
Contract Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, LincolnshireJanuary 8, 2017
Best place to work.

All people are amazing, no day is the same.

Don't get me wrong, recruitment is a HIGH PRESSURE job but it is worth it.

My biggest mistake of 2016 was to leave this company in pursuit of God knows what... But if you have a chance to work for them, DON'T MISS IT!
Awful
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  GranthamNovember 20, 2016
Yes they helped me get a temporary job quickly but they don't tell you anything to your face, always by text when convenient for them. Useless and very rude
Pros
Decent money for my age and got a job quickly
Cons
Tell you shift changes and contract ending by text

Want to know more about Ambitions Personnel?

Ask a question
Good agency, nice staff
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  NottinghamNovember 2, 2016
All staff friendly and helpful, always deal with any issues promptly.
Got me work straight away at a great company and even brought me lunch one day in my first month.
I was a bit sceptical about leaving a full time job to come and work for ambitions, but glad I did, as I was in a dead end job with no prospects and now I'm working for great company who want to take me on full time with lots of prospects.
Pros
Lots of hours inc over time
Very helpful staff
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  NottinghamNovember 1, 2016
After leving my last job i joined this agency in July until something permanent came along. The staff are really helpfull and understanding and managed to get me a temp job which I started the very next day, I was there for three month's.... I would recommend this agency to who ever is looking for a job.... thank you both ever so much for all your help.
They always have a job for you
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  LincolnOctober 1, 2016
This agency is always willing to employ you. All you need is to pass a simple test and you're in. It's a plus, but overal job culture in factory is low. You can meet lots of rude or mean people, who are not willing to help you, judging you instead if you don't understand something. Management is very demanding, nearly forcing you to work overtime hours, so for those who are looking for an easy 40 hours week job, this is not an option. Also, giving disciplines only because you are sick, in my opinion is ridiculous. Also, you need to be ready to work hard physical, monotonous work if you are male.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, rude people.
Great solutions
Teacher (Current Employee) –  NottinghamSeptember 20, 2016
I really had a great experience with Ambitions Personnel. Their staff was very helpful and put me to work right away when I needed it. If you are willing to work than there is work out there for you.
Pros
good working conditions
Cons
not regular
unorganized work place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newark-on-TrentSeptember 8, 2016
not well organized in general, lots of mess in procedures, documentation, etc., too many duties for one consultant, management not really open-minded and blind for some needs, not very helpful staff
Reports
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  MansfieldSeptember 2, 2016
Lies about the true reason for dismissing workers. Not accurate reports about the true performance of workers. To rely on false statements form older workers or wicked supervisors.
no stars
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  ColchesterAugust 27, 2016
I quit my job last Thursday, I was employed on a contract that guaranteed only 1 shift/week, no paid bank holidays and on minimum wage. Working under such conditions was unsustainable so I had to quit.

However I worked for the company for several years because I needed flexibility, I needed to take time out to travel and this was accommodated but a living wage is the minimum requirement for any type of employment and the company payed less than the living wage.
Very Poor
fff (Former Employee) –  fffJune 20, 2016
Still waiting for the induction, kept back dating it. and now i see they are looking again and have not even asked me if i needed work. Very Poor !!
Lazy crooks in office
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Newark upon TrentJune 15, 2016
Typical factory works
Assembler
Flt driver
Learn : Always count your cash- constantly been ripped off by the agency;- Especially when did extra hours, got rise, or NMW increased. Once pointed out that my money isn't properly calculated -usually received £3-£5 the following week with pile of "tax" on it. ( Ridiculous). Ambitions do not care for staff only own welfare is important.
Once "Ambitions" teamed up with Job center to wash out accumulated tax money at the end of year,- many people what signed for their courses been ripped off or offered free work experience instead of real job. Been pushed in to this courses twice- no lucky outcomes - people get no certificates - once you'll ask they I'll skrible low standard note instead.
This kind of agency should be seriously tackled and shake from the bottom up.
Pros
Weekly paycheck with miscalculated salary
Cons
No official payed holidays, jobs are temp.
Enjoyable
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  NottinghamJune 7, 2016
A great place to work with supportive management and colleagues. Realistic targets in a thriving environment with encouragement from others. A brilliant place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambitions Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7