Ambitions Personnel Employee Reviews

Working conditions and part time
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Wisbech, ENGJanuary 16, 2016
The job conditions was perfect. We worked in chicken factory 12 hours 5 or 6 days in week and trip to factory takes about 1.5 hours so we havent free time for rest and It was difficult
Is a good job for a start
On-site consultant (Current Employee) –  Newark-on-TrentDecember 12, 2015
This job teaches a lot. You get skilled to solve various situations very quickly. Keeps you constantly going. Most of the staff does really care about every employee.
do not care about there staff
cleaning operative (Former Employee) –  moy parkDecember 11, 2015
unproffesional rude staff will not let you give your point of view .when challenged they say you have been rude on phone and they then barr you from working for them .
Pros
Cons
rude staff
Avoid at all cost
process operator (Former Employee) –  Newark-on-TrentNovember 9, 2015
Never again..they promise to give you full time hours then you get a call at 8pm at night saying ya not wanting. Never again..
Pros
Cons
No garreenteed work
agency worker (Current Employee) –  ColchesterNovember 2, 2015
The people at Ambitions Personnel are friendly and helpful. However, as with most agency work, the jobs are not guaranteed.
it is ok
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  GranthamNovember 2, 2015
it is ok, could be better, do not feel like I could develop here. would like a change of environment and seek new challenges
terrible
fork lift driver (Former Employee) –  WisbechOctober 2, 2015
Terrible agency they send you to factories and when you arrive the staff at the factory don't even know you and send you away home and this kept happening and the days I did manage to get some work they didn't pay me rang to see what had happened and they say ill ring you back and they don't awful agency
Pros
Cons
service noone ever in the office like a manager to speak to
security
security (Former Employee) –  essexJuly 7, 2015
typical day security on a town centre introduced to permanent security staff who seem nice to your face
but however soon as your back is turned are stabbing you in the back and try there utmost to get rid of you
avoid at all costs and don't waste valuable time with these
Pros
Cons
rate of pay
good place to work
factory operative (Former Employee) –  Anwick, ENGMay 10, 2015
your job there is not secured, one day there is job for 12hours other day you have day off which might contiune for week. or when they take you to work you might work for 10/15 days in a row
Pros
very good cantine
Cons
cold environment
good people good place to work
Temporary employee for Coveris Print and Packaging (Former Employee) –  Wisbech, ENGApril 15, 2015
Completing finishing checks and packaging of products for distribution. Operating forklifts and pallet truck to move materials and products in and out

Want to know more about Ambitions Personnel?

Ask a question
warehouse Operative/cleaner
Warehouse cleaner (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Grantham, ENGFebruary 25, 2015
Terminate your contract without notice, rude staff on the phone not very helpful good but rubbish work. Sign a guaranteed contract yet didn't complete it avoid!
Pros
good pay, hours
Cons
30 mins lunch, rude staff avoid
no good
Specialist service production (Former Employee) –  Grantham, ENGFebruary 20, 2015
I worked on the production of food and equipment for preparation work.
Changing shifts, four days of work, 4 days off. The employer did not pay me the money for the holidays.
Useless agency
Potting (Former Employee) –  LONG CLAWSON, Bottesford.September 9, 2014
Wouldn't advise you to work with this agency. They don't give a toss about their workers. But to get any old jack and harry to fill up positions to please their clients.

I arrived at LONG CLAWSON at 8:00am. They kept me waiting until 10am to tell me i was at the wrong site. (Clearly Ambitions and their clients don't communicate effectively.) Waited for a taxi to take me to the other site. Carried out the work as told.(Mind you the supervisor was swearing every 10 minutes.)

Pay day came, discovered I wasn't paid in FULL, not being paid for that entire day. Ambitions said because I was sent to the other site to work, I was not recorded. When i definitely clocked in and clocked out. I first called them on the 15th August 2014, still not solved. After about 5 reminders I called them again this morning. AMBITIONS ruled it off as "THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT."

Got a new Job after 2 weeks. Thank God.
Pros
non
Cons
rude staff, unprofessional approach when on phone, lack of liaison with their clients
learning at work
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Grantham, ENGMay 2, 2014
this work can get a lot of experience with people and teamwork
Very good company to work for.
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Anwick, ENGFebruary 19, 2014
Brilliant hours, reliable pay and good progression prospects.
No guaranteed work
May 2008 Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  MansfieldDecember 17, 2013
No guaranteed work, and very annoying. Hated it with a passion and I will never work in this line again.
Pros
multiple work experiences
Cons
not guaranteed work
Productive And fun workplace
General Operative (Former Employee) –  ENGDecember 6, 2013
I enjoyed my time in working for Ambitions Personnel.
I worked at Moy Park in 2013 and I gained experience in Hygiene, High Risk and had Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) training. My duties at Moy Park were,switch off the electrics and bag them up, cleaning the machinery with dangerous chemicals/acids, disposing the chicken from the floor, machines and belts. Sanitizing the machines so there ready to be operated ,taking machines apart and putting them back together, cleaning out the drains so they don't get blocked and wash/clean and sanitize the boots for the people who work down high risk.
Pros
cheap lunches
Productive workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, ENGOctober 18, 2013
Good place for work. I've learned to work at every line. Good management and friendly people.
enjoyable
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wisbech, ENGJune 12, 2013
I worked in picking and packing and was very enjoable learnig how to use computer system to input data for products and customers
good agency to work with
Coordinator/Line Operative (Former Employee) –  wisbechJune 1, 2013
very possitive agency and very helpfull with find a job and is giving posibility to get prommotions

2.7