AMBROSIA Employee Reviews in United States

Great Management
Counter Server/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MINovember 2, 2015
Great managers, kind, patient and very smart in business. Clean and happy atmosphere where the customer is always first. Would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Free Gelato.
Great experience, but little room to grow
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2012
As an internal sales representative at Ambrosia & Co, my typical work day consisted of calling on customers to check on how product was doing in the store and fill in where they need more goods. I often had to analyze my overall sales and project which styles were going to be best sellers and which were not. I found this task to be very enjoyable, because after my projections were in, I challenged myself to be as accurate as possible at the end of the quarter. I was also responsible for many other miscellaneous tasks. I believe I learned the most from the financial related responsibilities. Each day was different, but I loved the constant change. The overall work environment at Ambrosia & Co. was very nice. They have created a great office dynamic. However, I found the management to be very distant in terms of guidance. This was very hard for me to adjust to. As much as I love my position at Ambrosia & Co, there is very little room to grow. This worries me for my future.
Pros
great environment, travel opportunities, surrounded by exceptional fashions
Cons
no health benefits, little room for advancement
I had fun working at Ambrosia.
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJanuary 19, 2015
Very busy day of work for those who wants to stay busy. I worked six days a week and even though had to stay at least a couple times a week after hours or come in early. The work environment was quite enjoyable and most coworkers felt like family. Management is laid back, especially if you are committed. I personally appreciated the room for creativity quite a bit and honestly feel like I grew a lot working there.

The hardest part of the job: well working in busy kitchen is nothing hard work day in and day out. You start by getting used to it and end up living for it.
Pros
free soup and salad. room for creativity.
Cons
very low pay.
Great management
Caterer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 20, 2015
I love working at the events and meeting new clients. Management was great, co-workers were pleasant. The hardest part of this job was in the summertime when it was a hot day, attending to the clients with bottles of water to keep hydrated and trying to keep myself hydrated at the same time. It was a task that I managed well.
I was one Department
Production/Sourcing/Product Development/Design (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2015
My Division Heads/Sales were not good Managers nor good at sales. Our Division is using more money than making a profit.
alright work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  lakewood caOctober 21, 2012
Attended to visitors and dealt with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supplied information regarding the company

to the general public, clients and customers.

answer telephone, screen and direct calls

take and relay messages

provide information to callers

tidy and maintain the reception area

organize and book meetings

deal with queries from the public and customers
fun
Kitchen Help (Former Employee) –  Amherst, WIJanuary 7, 2014
Fun and enjoyable like to laugh and work at the same time. Nice people that make you enjoy your job. liked working in the kitchen prepping food for the day or next day.
Pros
nice people
Cons
short breaks