Ambulatory Employee Reviews

They paint a pretty picture.
Contact Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno-Stead, NVJuly 8, 2016
BEWARE.

Management are wolves in sheep's clothing.

My husband had gotten a job that we couldn't refuse. I spoke with my supervisors and due to business needs we weren't able to change my schedule. Completely understandable. I respected their decision and I put in my two weeks.

My daughter has a condition that causes night terrors, I called out the day after for a bad episode. Granted, calling out the day after I put in my two weeks wasn't the smartest idea, but coming to work after not sleeping, while trying to take care of a screaming, terrified child all night is not ideal nor good for anyone, especially the patients.

I was fired VIA TEXT. A TEXT?! WHO DOES THAT?!. It's a joke. I had never been warned for attendance (the ones I had were APPROVED), no tardies, was never told that if I called out I would be fired.

I can only speak for the contact center, but when employees aren't worth a phone call, or even a meeting? Really?

Extremely unprofessional.
Pros
Amazing Coworkers
Cons
Shady Managers
Great place to work, team is great
Sleep, Imaging and Pulmonary Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 14, 2016
Learned a great team work ethics, management and building a team from the ground up, started new branches of the institution and established new rules and regulations.
Team spirit among colleagues
Private practice veterinarian (Former Employee) –  Puposola, LagosFebruary 2, 2016
A typical day at work involved patient client interaction, i got to know more about the people in the community where i was working. My colleagues were friendly and team players. the hardest part of my job was conveying messages about the situation of cases and what was needed to be done to clients, while the most enjoyable part of my job was being successful in the treatment of patients with severe or life threatening cases.
Intense Environment
Admin Manager, Admin/Mount Sinai-Beth Israel (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2015
Numbers orientated with a significant amount of red tape and politics. Support is obtainable. Environment has become intense.
Pros
Big organization
Cons
Unsettling changes
Being a Receptionist is rewarding
Building Tenant Liaison (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 26, 2014
I really do enjoy working with the public in my current position but I am seeking a position more challenging.
Pros
My hour long lunch
Cons
Not being challenged
Be Careful Not To Waste Your Time With Renown
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Reno, NvNovember 25, 2014
So many things went wrong at this place so I'd like to point out the main things that stood out the most.
- Terrible Management
- No culture
- Rude COO, VP, Directors and so on
- Its a white mans place to work; heavy discrimination
- Keep your mouth shut attitude
- Here is a book, learn it, live it, be it, and maybe you have a job
- Nobody cares if you make it or not
- HR's head is up in the clouds
- Needs more Union involvement
- Needs a recap on Ethical training

Now, I could go into details about everything that went wrong, but I'm sure you don't want to listen to that. Look these guys up before you go work for them an waste your time. Everything is true from how bad they treat you to how many court orders they have against them.
Pros
No pros
Cons
To many to list
For Profit Hospital.
Sr. Vice President (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2013
One of 27 hospitals owned by Vanguard Health Systems which have all been sold recently to Tenet Health Systems.
Busy and productive
File Clerk/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 12, 2013
filed paperwork and data entry for 8 hours or longer, organized important paperwork and made sure all files were put in there proper setting. Management were friendly and respectful , i will definatly miss the company lunches.
Pros
free comapny lunches
Cons
Great learning environment for health care professionals
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2012
A typical day is fast paced and filled with putting out alot of small fires so that big fires are averted.
I learned that you can never rest on your last accomplishment.
Management has a great grasp of most of the problems of the office.
My co-workers are very competant.
The hardest part of the job is trying to make all the pieces working properly at the same time.
The positive feelings that are produced when you are helping the patients.
Pros
the wonderful feeling of helping patients.
Cons
there is a need for more upward mobility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambulatory. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9