AMC LLC Employee Reviews

Its like highschool, if youre not in the click, youre out!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 25, 2016
There was no typical day at work. You are given unreachable goals and unrealistic rents to try and get. A lot of the properties that AMC has are horrible properties. They dont care about you as an employee. If you arent close or old friends with the regionals, you will never advance there. I worked for amc for over 5 years and was treated horribly when i went to a different state to still work with them. I appreciate them helping me get my foot in the door, but if i knew back then what i know about property management now, I never would have stayed.
I would find somewhere else to work.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 23, 2016
You'll start out stressed out, and as soon as you get to a place where you can breathe they will just dump more on you. Constantly trying to catch up. Management is a joke. My manager was one of the worst people I've ever worked with and upper management couldn't have cared less. The pay isn't worth what you'll have to deal with daily. Go somewhere else!
Pros
Only pro I can think of were the benefits.
Cons
Management, employee relations, stress, pay.
Great experience
IT Consultantat (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2016
A typical day would be a client needing help at a home or office and calling in for technical support. If it were a networking, software, or hardware issue our call center would call the tech that was nearest the requested service. I would then report to the scene and help the client with whatever difficulty they were having
All they care about is numbers
Leasing (Former Employee) –  L.ASeptember 16, 2015
AMC is a company that only cares about gossip and numbers. Very poor training if they like you theyll train you. If they dont Good Luck!
Pros
Hours
Cons
Poor Mangement
Great company to work for!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahFebruary 23, 2015
Loved working here, great communities, great incentives, great company overall! Helpful and friendly people, would work for them again if the circumstance was right.
No room for growth with this company.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, IlDecember 26, 2014
It is true the only thing AMC cares about is the closing ratios. I came into the company with no experience and no training. I was touring on my own within a week unaware I needed a leasing license to do so. Corporate and management are not involved and can be tough to get in touch with.They also make a habit to threaten their employees to not pay out their commissions if such and such at the time is not handled. Although I loved the job I hated this company. The discount offered to employees on the apartment is pitiful as well.
Pros
Cons
Work Weekends, Changing Schedule, Management, No discount on Apartments, Changing Commissions.
Fun fast paced office
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CADecember 29, 2013
A typical day at AMC LLC. is busy and never boring. I start my day with posting all our advertisements to ensure we get as many appointments as possible. I take several appointments throughout the day as well as walk ins to tour the property. I enter data into our web based apartment management system throughout the day to ensure all our records are up to date. I constantly respond to emails and phone calls. Whenever there is down time I make sure all of our money is posted and accounted for. I have really learned to multi-task efficiently in this position because there is always more than one thing going on a time. I have to deal with existing residents as well as future residents while making sure all office duties are successfully taken care of. I have also learned how to prepare both daily and weekly reports as well as conduct market surveys in order to be aware of our competition. I wear several hats at this job and I like it that way. I never get bored! Management is helpful and really cares for their employees. My co-workers are great to work with. It's a small office so we work very closely with each other. I think the most difficult part of this job is trying to get as much done as possible in such a short amount of time. There is always more to do even when you think you're done for the day. It really keeps you on your toes. I love that I get to meet new people every day. It really makes coming to work enjoyable and interesting!
Pros
Fast paced, Commissions
Cons
Not enough hours, Location
excellen.t company,I like that
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego ca in Chula VistaJuly 24, 2013
All.time work ,hard,all employee good,my regional and mgr .respect all employee.
Pros
Meeting in good time.
Cons
good benefis
Only concerned about the numbers.
Assistant Property Manager/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 11, 2012
Company was only concerned about closing ratios and did not train me properly.
great company
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 2, 2012
My day to day is basicly turning apartments getting them ready for move in. I also take care of work orders for apartment units and make sure everything is in working order.
productive and fun envorment
welder (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 9, 2012
if it were done again i prob would not work there again the mangers there did not no a thing about welding therefore it was hard to take problems to them
Pros
close to home
Cons
no run very well
Very stressful place to work for & won't work there never.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMarch 30, 2012
Very stressful on daily basics.
That numbers are all they want.
Very persisting on getting money or company grow.
Never see them.
Unreachable goals.
The pay was nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMC LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8