very exited place to work
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) – Miami, FL – October 12, 2015
• Configured and troubleshot desktop, laptops, servers, hardware and software problems.
• Configured and maintained network equipment (Cisco, dell switches and Palo Alto firewall).
• Operated and maintained based telephone system (3com).
• Configured new desktop\laptops using ghost imaging software.
• Upgraded our vCenter Server environment.
• Installed and configured new Dell PowerEdge server for vSphere 5.5 and two Dell datacenter storage, (MD3200), replacing our ESXI 4.0 and migrating existing host.
• Configured and maintained remote solution such as: TS Remote App and VPN.
• Experience troubleshooting VMware virtual machines.
• Implemented Spiceworks helpdesk ticket system.