Amcomm Wireless Employee Reviews

Great place to get started.
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NHJuly 8, 2015
The AmComm Wireless sub company I worked for (Cinnamon's Wireless) was made up of 6 locations that are family owned and operated. Very welcoming and professional.
Pros
Bonuses, get-togethers outside of the office
Cons
No room to advance.
Loved this job
Sales Associate/Cell Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Waterville.MeJanuary 9, 2015
I loved this job, it was everything you would expect out of a well managed and organized cell phone business. Unfortunately for me I had to leave due to personal and family issues or I would have stayed.
Why is this required?
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  South Yarmouth, MADecember 16, 2013
Upper management was pretty awful, pay was decent. Loved my coworkers.
Sales Consultant
Verizon Wireless Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MANovember 2, 2013
Position: Verizon Wireless Sales Consultant
Duties: Sell all products and services offered by Verizon Wireless. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services. Key holder.