The Human Resources Coordinator assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The Coodinator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- Daily front desk management including answering phones and responding to HR related questions
- Post and renew job postings
- Conduct employment verifications and background checks
- Lead the new hire on-boarding process - preparation of offer letters, welcoming new employees, assembling/distributing new hire kits, etc.
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Coordinate the enrollment and termination of employees including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) plans
- Accurately complete and audit monthly provider/vendor bills for employee benefits
- Maintain employee files, benefits files, I-9’sand all HR related paperwork in HRIS database
- Ensuring Human Resource records are in compliance with all federal, state, regulatory, and licensing bodies.
- Coordinate internship and temporary workforce
- Handle EEO and other ad hoc HR reporting
- Support variety of HR projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proficient with HRIS databases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Discreet with confidential information
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, listening and communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resource related role
- Possess a Positive, Proactive, Optimistic, Can-Do attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Possess excellent Communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills