About Amer-X Security, Inc.:
Amer-X Security was started in 1988 in Phoenix, Arizona and now operates in Scottsdale and Tucson. Amer-X is dedicated to providing a level of service, technology, knowledge and professionalism that is unequalled in the security industry today. At Amer-X Security our primary objective is meeting our customer needs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Our agents are responsible for monitoring intrusion, access control, and fire systems in our 24 hour information processing center. They work closely with customers, law enforcement agencies and fire departments to protect our customers.
Essential Job Functions include the following:
- Effectively and efficiently process all inbound calls and signals.
- Provides quality service and support to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintains customer database as necessary to reflect accurate information.
- Identifies and resolves customer needs by using proper protocol and decision-making skills.
- Assists internal and external customers by providing account recommendations, reports, history and activity.
- Responsible for investigating, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Places systems on test as required by customer or installer needs.
- Consistently meets or exceeds all quality and productivity standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literacy and proficient keyboarding skills.
- Manages customer situations and responds promptly to customer needs.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrate competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements of a criminal background check, drug screen, education verification, and previous employment verification.
Amer-X offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401K matching plan, PTO (Paid Time Off) and paid holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.