Ameri-Force Employee Reviews

Ameriforce
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 29, 2017
A typical day at work involves confirming and pulling orders getting them ready for shipment . In the slow times we find ways to keep ourselves busy such as cleaning the warehouse sweeping.
Horrible little temp labor firm
WORK CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 25, 2017
Major issues resolving simple paperwork errors leading to pay errors as well as no benefits for long periods of time. Specialize in high volume low skill industries.
Good Company to work for with benefits.
Installer Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 6, 2017
Productive and diverse. You learned a lot and had various challenges per each job site. Hard to deal with peers on a "need to know" basis which made it difficult to to take initiative to move forward. Overall a good place to work.
Pros
1 hour lunches. Minimal supervision.
Cons
No chance to take initiative, not enough information given, Micro-management by experienced peers.
Contracts end all the time
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  National City, CASeptember 1, 2017
good work - lots of OT but when their contracts end you have to wait weeks sometimes to be called back. The last manager didnt do a very good job. they need to bring richard back
Pros
lots of OT - great front office staff
Cons
waiting for call backs
industrial services
Hydrobalsting Technician (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 2, 2017
a massive industrial conglomerate with good benifits and good wages. long hours but worth the paycheck and the 401 k. shift work. 12 hour days often 7 days a week
firewatch
Fire watch / Helper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 31, 2017
show up to job site and get job assignment. helped out journeyman by grinding , cutting , or holding object so he could tac weld. took of paint before journey started welding
fire watcher
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 15, 2017
Being a fire watcher is a very important job. you have people life in your hand. Being a fire watcher, I learned that people life are important not just to me but to the company.
Great Company
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2017
The only reason I left the company was due to having to move to help take care of elderly parents. If it were up to me I would still be working there today.
Pros
Cons
Had to move
Sexist and racially insensitive company culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAMay 22, 2017
Ameriforce is a poor company to work for. The pay is low, the culture is poor. Sexist and racially insensitive company culture. Constant pay discrepancies, and changing expectation to duties outside of job description.
June 12, 2017

Thank you for your candid comments. Ameri-Force is proud to maintain a culture of diversity and inclusivity and we take any suggestion that an Ameri-Force employee has experienced discrimination very seriously. Please contact our Human Resources department at 904-633-9918 ext 4004 so that we may take your statement and conduct an investigation. They will also be able to assist you with any discrepancies in regards to pay. With Respect,
Ameri-Force Craft Services

productive work environment
BRUSH AND PAINTER (Former Employee) –  VirginiaApril 24, 2017
a typical work day is depending on your co-workers. with my fellow co-workers, it made my job daily task a whole lot easier to complete. that is what I like about working with ameriforce
Great company to work for but issues with local branches
Area Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gulf Coast areaApril 11, 2017
Awesome people with open door policy in the central office, not so much with the local branches managers and their "old boys club" culture. Also pay should be more commensurate with work performance not with who you are friends with.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
local branch managers do whatever they want and not so much team players
Good company to be employed by company works hard to keep you working
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAMarch 21, 2017
It's hard work but physically it's a good work out mon- Fri with weekends off perfect company to work the employer's actually care about there employee's....
Pros
Weekly pay
March 27, 2017

Thank you for taking to time to offer your feedback! Please keep us informed of anything we can do to continue to make your employment with Ameri-Force a positive experience.

Respectfully,
Brandy Davies
Director, Corporate Recruiting
bdavies@ameriforce.com
904-633-9918 ext 4031

Very Low pay and hard working and long hours
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAMarch 13, 2017
the average work day lasted 12 hours long but it was 6 days a week mandatory and could go up to 16 hours a day 7 days a week . There is almost no job security because as a subcontracted company when the project was almost completed they look to fire and save money for their bigger bonuses. Terrible work conditions for example lack of respirators and teaching when working with toxic materials.
Pros
shipyard experience to get your foot in the door with the union
Cons
almost everything
March 27, 2017

Thank you for your candid comments. While the hours cited are typical for the industries supported by Ameri-Force, it is unusual that you weren't informed of the work hours when offered the assignment. Please accept my regrets if you did not receive adequate information regarding the working hours.

Providing for and maintaining the safety of our work force is our highest priority. We conduct regular site safety inspections at all job sites to monitor and correct any potential hazards. Please notify your supervisor at Ameri-Force immediately if you feel the work conditions are in any way unsafe.

Ameri-Force takes great pride in our efforts to continue employment for all workers when possible, if you are interested in new assignments, please contact our Bremerton office, or you may call me directly at 904-633-9918 ext 4031. We will make every attempt to redeploy you on a new project.

Regards,
Brandy Davies
Director, Corporate Recruiting
bdavies@ameriforce.com
904-633-9918 ext 4031

Reliable
Clerk and Records Keeper (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 17, 2016
Company is great, I enjoyed working with them, when I needed a job they were able to find something that worked for me and does keep you up to date when new opportunities come up
pretty cool people to work for learn a lot about the company
Laborer/Cable pull (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WANovember 26, 2016
The agent is really chill they try to find you the best job for you. Best people to work for if your looking to learn about the shipyard. It sucked that some job are short term
Pros
very easy going pretty nice people
Cons
some of the job can be short term
Productive always busy
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gautier, MSOctober 25, 2016
client service, Great boss, Flexible hours, learned how to use new application and how to enter data to computer. Worked with confidential papers and did drug tests. Learned a lot
fun
Helper/Shipyard (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2016
Ameri-force was fun to i got to see how navy ships was like to be on and how they was inside of them i really like working out there the poeple was nice and the job was easy
Firewatch
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 9, 2016
Very intense job. Hard core. Boring job. Required my whole like working between 50-70 hours a week short break 1 hour. And night shift was bad. No time to take care of your health and your social life.
Ameri - force
Security (Former Employee) –  Atlantic Beach, FLSeptember 9, 2016
Loved working for Karl Katzky at Ameri force.
Was doing security for Navy personnel and their property at B.A.E. systems on Heckscher Dr .

Nothing put praise and positive things to say about the experience.

Both the People at Ameri-force and the Employees at B.A.E. , were great to work with.
Pros
Great people to work for and with.
Cons
Good job just not fulltime
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 4, 2016
It is a lot of work but it is nice to see what you have done in helping people trying to get a job. It is a job placement so you will not start off fulltime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ameri-Force. Our community is ready to answer.